Delivered by Alloy Yachts in 2007, motor yacht POLLY was extensively refitted in 2012 to bring her key features up-to-date. An award-winning superyacht, POLLY has collected accolades including 'Best Exterior Styling' at the 2007 World Superyacht Awards.
Her Redman Whitely Dixon interior is contemporary-styled with rich mahogany and glossy surfaces. Amenities for family and friends to enjoy include both indoor and outdoor bars, gym and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
POLLY sleeps up to 11 guests in five well-appointed staterooms, including a master suite with its own private Jacuzzi, two double staterooms, two twin cabins and one Pullman berth.
Her array of water toys includes a freestyle waterslide, two wake boards, two beach cruiser bikes and a selection of inflatables - all accessible from her large swimming platform.
POLLY has a maximum speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to compare vessels which cruise here.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.