Superyacht OCTOPUSSY Becomes Available for Charter
Delivered by Dutch shipyard Heesen in 1988, OCTOPUSSY is to make her debut on the charter market this summer.
Fresh from an extensive refit, she now benefits from the addition of a sundeck with spa and lounge areas, the restyling of her mast, new interior decor and update of all her systems on board.
She also underwent a full repaint to ensure her sleek lines are as eye-catching as ever as she reaches a top speed of 14 knots island-hopping in the Caribbean. She has a cruising speed of 25 knots.
Styled by Art Line with bold, animal-print and geometric patterns, motor yacht OCTOPUSSY sleeps up to 10 guests in five spacious staterooms, in a flexible layout consisting of a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
Outdoors, guests can dine al fresco under shelter, with a Jacuzzi and comfy sun pads on offer on her sundeck. Water toys are available on request, with a 32' Intrepid tender available for visiting Bahamian hotspots on the shoreline.
To find out more about being one of the first to rent M/Y OCTOPUSSY this summer, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by viewing all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
the addition of a sundeck with spa and lounge areas, the restyling of her mast, new interior decor and update of all her systems
More Yacht Information
OCTOPUSSY Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 1988 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...