Superyacht MISCHIEF Licensed For Charters In Spain
Offering the best of both worlds, MISCHIEF provides guests with a range of impressive amenities both inside and out.
From an infinity edged sunbathing terrace to a voluminous interior governed by symmetry, the motor yacht is no doubt in the upper elite of the charter fleet.
Having obtained the necessary license for entering the waters surrounding Spain, her availability this May is not to be missed. With the rare chance to visit Ibiza and The Balearics by superyacht, this is indeed big news.
With sun lounging and shaded dining spaces spanning two decks, there are plenty of options for taking in the views and enjoying the warmer climate.
Furnished with comfortable and lengthy fixtures - and a suitably large jacuzzi to boot - the outside deck areas leave nothing to be desired.
True to her name MISCHIEF has a vast collection of water toys for guests to have fun with. Whilst the Jet Boots no doubt grab the most attention, she also comes with two jet skis, two tenders, water skis, snorkelling gear, and fishing equipment.
Comprised of a massive sofa and surrounding windows, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze during the day and unwinding by night.
Similarly, the main dining room contrasts the wood panelling with bright furniture which allows guests to enjoy meals both formally and informally.
With a total of 6 highly elaborate guest suites, luxury charter yacht MISCHIEF is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew bringing considerable experience with them.
Featuring a totally unique layout and a range of impressive entertainment options, MISCHIEF is as close to perfect as charter yachts get
More Yacht Information
Mischief Yacht For Charter
54m Baglietto, 2006 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...