Offering the best of both worlds, MISCHIEF provides guests with a range of impressive amenities both inside and out.
From an infinity edged sunbathing terrace to a voluminous interior governed by symmetry, the motor yacht is no doubt in the upper elite of the charter fleet.
Having obtained the necessary license for entering the waters surrounding Spain, her availability this May is not to be missed. With the rare chance to visit Ibiza and The Balearics by superyacht, this is indeed big news.
With sun lounging and shaded dining spaces spanning two decks, there are plenty of options for taking in the views and enjoying the warmer climate.
Furnished with comfortable and lengthy fixtures - and a suitably large jacuzzi to boot - the outside deck areas leave nothing to be desired.
True to her name MISCHIEF has a vast collection of water toys for guests to have fun with. Whilst the Jet Boots no doubt grab the most attention, she also comes with two jet skis, two tenders, water skis, snorkelling gear, and fishing equipment.
Comprised of a massive sofa and surrounding windows, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze during the day and unwinding by night.
Similarly, the main dining room contrasts the wood panelling with bright furniture which allows guests to enjoy meals both formally and informally.
With a total of 6 highly elaborate guest suites, luxury charter yacht MISCHIEF is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew bringing considerable experience with them.
Featuring a totally unique layout and a range of impressive entertainment options, MISCHIEF is as close to perfect as charter yachts get
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...