Offering the best of both worlds, MISCHIEF provides guests with a range of impressive amenities both inside and out.
From an infinity edged sunbathing terrace to a voluminous interior governed by symmetry, the motor yacht is no doubt in the upper elite of the charter fleet.
Having obtained the necessary license for entering the waters surrounding Spain, her availability this May is not to be missed. With the rare chance to visit Ibiza and The Balearics by superyacht, this is indeed big news.
With sun lounging and shaded dining spaces spanning two decks, there are plenty of options for taking in the views and enjoying the warmer climate.
Furnished with comfortable and lengthy fixtures - and a suitably large jacuzzi to boot - the outside deck areas leave nothing to be desired.
True to her name MISCHIEF has a vast collection of water toys for guests to have fun with. Whilst the Jet Boots no doubt grab the most attention, she also comes with two jet skis, two tenders, water skis, snorkelling gear, and fishing equipment.
Comprised of a massive sofa and surrounding windows, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze during the day and unwinding by night.
Similarly, the main dining room contrasts the wood panelling with bright furniture which allows guests to enjoy meals both formally and informally.
With a total of 6 highly elaborate guest suites, luxury charter yacht MISCHIEF is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew bringing considerable experience with them.
Featuring a totally unique layout and a range of impressive entertainment options, MISCHIEF is as close to perfect as charter yachts get
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...