Offering the best of both worlds, MISCHIEF provides guests with a range of impressive amenities both inside and out.
From an infinity edged sunbathing terrace to a voluminous interior governed by symmetry, the motor yacht is no doubt in the upper elite of the charter fleet.
Having obtained the necessary license for entering the waters surrounding Spain, her availability this May is not to be missed. With the rare chance to visit Ibiza and The Balearics by superyacht, this is indeed big news.
With sun lounging and shaded dining spaces spanning two decks, there are plenty of options for taking in the views and enjoying the warmer climate.
Furnished with comfortable and lengthy fixtures - and a suitably large jacuzzi to boot - the outside deck areas leave nothing to be desired.
True to her name MISCHIEF has a vast collection of water toys for guests to have fun with. Whilst the Jet Boots no doubt grab the most attention, she also comes with two jet skis, two tenders, water skis, snorkelling gear, and fishing equipment.
Comprised of a massive sofa and surrounding windows, the main salon is ideal for enjoying a sea breeze during the day and unwinding by night.
Similarly, the main dining room contrasts the wood panelling with bright furniture which allows guests to enjoy meals both formally and informally.
With a total of 6 highly elaborate guest suites, luxury charter yacht MISCHIEF is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew bringing considerable experience with them.
Featuring a totally unique layout and a range of impressive entertainment options, MISCHIEF is as close to perfect as charter yachts get
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...