The Delta Marine built motor yacht was the most voluminous yacht to be built in the US at the time of her launch in 2006. Following a recent update to her interiors and exteriors she sports a casually elegant and an extraordinarily comfortable feel, making her the perfect yacht for friends and family to kickback and enjoy a Thanksgiving yacht charter of the highest quality.
With interiors by Claudette Bonville Associates, every area has been designed to the finest detail to ensure guests get the best possible group experience, with a warm, social feel pervading throughout.
She sports a casually elegant and an extraordinarily comfortable feel, making her the perfect yacht for friends and family to kickback and enjoy a Thanksgiving charter of the highest quality.
This is no more evident than the bright main salon, whose mix of meticulously detailed woodwork contrasts perfectly with the contemporary decor to create a truly convivial space. An abundance of deep, comfortable seating options means it is equally easy to have large group conversations as it is smaller, private chats.
This leads into the wooden detailed dining room, the centerpiece of which is a blown-glass chandelier that sits directly above a spacious rectangular table.
Don’t want to miss the Thanksgiving game on TV? Head up to the skylounge, sink into one of the comfortable couches and enjoy it on the large-screen TV, and let the crew top up your drinks at the nearby bar. If you want to read, or just watch the world go, by private balconies flank the skylounge.
Don’t want to miss the Thanksgiving game on TV? The skylounge has a great screen set-up, as does the alfresco cinema screen on the sundeck.
Aft of the skylounge is the full-beam master suite, which has a semi-private, full-beam air conditioned aft deck and direct access to the sun deck and main aft deck. In total Victoria Del Mar can accommodate up to 12 guests across seven staterooms. Aside from the master suite there are two VIP staterooms with queen-sized beds located on the main deck forward, and below deck, two queen staterooms and two twin staterooms.
With space for 18 guests, Victoria Del Mar’s sundeck is sure to be a popular attraction. Enjoy a drink from the teak decked bar or slip into the large Jacuzzi to take in the stunning views a luxury yacht charter of the Caribbean or Bahamas will offer. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed here under the shade of the radar arch and at night it can be transformed into a luxurious outdoor theater with a 100-inch screen.
With space for 18 guests, Victoria Del Mar’s sundeck is sure to be a popular attraction.
The four decks of Victoria Del Mar are connected by both an elegant anigre and zebrawood staircase and an elevator. The use of zebrawood continues throughout the yacht, combined with soft mahogany flooring on the upper deck.
Whilst there are plenty of spaces to relax, your stay on board Victoria Del Mar doesn't have to be a completely tranquil one. She boast an extensive gym, which can also be converted into a spa massage room, and a huge range of tenders and water toys including seadoos, sea bobs, kiteboards and much more.
Located within easy reach of the east coast of America, the sunkissed island chain of the Bahamas is an ideal choice for a Thanksgiving yacht charter. From Grand Bahama Island, a mecca for water-sports enthusiasts to the stunningly clear turquoise waters of the Bimini Islands, it offers a truly memorable experience throughout.
A little further afield and you have the choice of 7,000 beautiful islands in the Caribbean to enjoy. Visit the Virgin Islands, for some of the world's most spectacular dive sites, or swim with dolphins around the Leeward Islands. Whatever you choose a spectacular time is guaranteed.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Victoria Del Mar please reach out to your chosen yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed