Delivered from Golden Yachts in 2015 and something of a star around her native Greece, O’PARI 3 is unquestionably a motor yacht of considerable stature. Effortlessly modern and sophisticated, both her interior and exterior have been designed by Giorgio Vafiadis, with all of the artwork specially sourced from a Greek artist.
Perfectly integrating indoor and outdoor luxury living, the yacht features a number of visually impressive and wholly functional communal and guest spaces. Indeed, each area makes good use of the volume on offer, and charterers will find themselves socialising in style and relaxing in unrivalled comfort.
Appropriately styled for Christmas in the Caribbean and New Year in St Barts, her exterior boasts a number of generously proportioned lounging spaces as well as numerous alfresco dining options for those who prefer their meals with a memorable backdrop.
Masterfully contrasting marble and onyx as well as a range of colourful splashes, the main salon of superyacht O’PARI 3 is undoubtedly the best place to enjoy some gentle repose after a day on the water. Complete with a discreetly placed and retractable television screen, this area is certainly primed for any number of occasions.
Of course, when it comes to spending Christmas in the Caribbean, those on board are sure to be spending most of their time soaking up the climate of the sun-drenched paradise. Such a pastime has been perfectly anticipated, and the assortment of sunpads and central Jacuzzi are sure to be popular.
Thanks to the broad swim platform which extends out of the superbly designed beach club, guests are able to easily access the tenders and toys on offer to get the very most out of their preferred charter grounds.
Besides including an all but unrivalled 3 master cabins, O’PARI 3 offers accommodation across a further 6 well-appointed suites to allow a total of twelve guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
Beautifully styled and replete with all of the latest luxury features, superyacht O’PARI 3 is perfect for a Caribbean charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding M/Y O’PARI 3 and her current availability in the Caribbean, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...