Delivered from Golden Yachts in 2015 and something of a star around her native Greece, O’PARI 3 is unquestionably a motor yacht of considerable stature. Effortlessly modern and sophisticated, both her interior and exterior have been designed by Giorgio Vafiadis, with all of the artwork specially sourced from a Greek artist.
Perfectly integrating indoor and outdoor luxury living, the yacht features a number of visually impressive and wholly functional communal and guest spaces. Indeed, each area makes good use of the volume on offer, and charterers will find themselves socialising in style and relaxing in unrivalled comfort.
Appropriately styled for Christmas in the Caribbean and New Year in St Barts, her exterior boasts a number of generously proportioned lounging spaces as well as numerous alfresco dining options for those who prefer their meals with a memorable backdrop.
Masterfully contrasting marble and onyx as well as a range of colourful splashes, the main salon of superyacht O’PARI 3 is undoubtedly the best place to enjoy some gentle repose after a day on the water. Complete with a discreetly placed and retractable television screen, this area is certainly primed for any number of occasions.
Of course, when it comes to spending Christmas in the Caribbean, those on board are sure to be spending most of their time soaking up the climate of the sun-drenched paradise. Such a pastime has been perfectly anticipated, and the assortment of sunpads and central Jacuzzi are sure to be popular.
Thanks to the broad swim platform which extends out of the superbly designed beach club, guests are able to easily access the tenders and toys on offer to get the very most out of their preferred charter grounds.
Besides including an all but unrivalled 3 master cabins, O’PARI 3 offers accommodation across a further 6 well-appointed suites to allow a total of twelve guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
Beautifully styled and replete with all of the latest luxury features, superyacht O’PARI 3 is perfect for a Caribbean charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding M/Y O’PARI 3 and her current availability in the Caribbean, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed