Superyacht ‘Jade 959’ Joins Global Charter Fleet
Delivered in 2014 by Taiwanese shipyard Jade Yachts with exceptional world cruising capabilities (up to Ice Class 1C or 1D), Jade 959 combines performance with modern luxuries to offer the ultimate setting for an unforgettable charter and is distinctive by her pale golden yellow hull.
She will have charter gap in the last week of October in Thailand and the surrounding areas, and will also be available from the close of December onwards until March for luxury charters on the Maldives.
A Jacuzzi, Beach Club and ample deck space suited to sunbathing or al fresco dining is on offer outdoors, with a massage room and Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the most calming experience whilst staying on Jade 959.
Boasting a bright, contemporary interior by the design team at Central Yacht, her open-plan spaces are dominated by a sophisticated blend of cream furnishings and light wood panelling, featuring two fragrant wood antiques and bespoke Fendi furniture. State-of-the-art entertainment systems are found throughout her interior - designed to cater for the Chinese market - as well as in each stateroom.
Charter yacht Jade 959 offers a spacious layout of six staterooms to sleep 12 guests. This notably comprises of two master suites billed as ‘family cabins’ – one with a private office and one with a private lounge - allow as many of a charter party as possible to enjoy the first-class facilities on board, with a two further doubles (one with a private lounge) and two twin cabins also available.
Family and friends can enjoy an underwater adventure when not soaking up the sunshine thanks to water toys including five jet-skis, two water-skis, two canoes, a water walking ball and a range of the latest scuba diving gear.
Ideal for event or corporate charters as well as family vacations, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker for more details about M/Y Jade 959’s availability.
Or compare all vessels available for a luxury charter in the Maldives to shortlist options for your next holiday.
notably comprises of two master suites... one with a private office and one with a private lounge
More Yacht Information
Jade 959 Yacht For Charter
52m Jade Yachts, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...