Abundant deck spaces and well-appointed staterooms make Island Heiress perfect for family charters. Fresh from a 2015 refit, the 2007 Cheoy Lee build boasts all the latest system and amenities for safe, comfortable and luxury cruising in the Bahamas.
A covered aft deck area offers a formal dining area for up to 12 people whereas a cosy table on the bridge deck offers a more intimate and informal atmosphere. The flybridge, meanwhile, features multiple seating and reading nooks, a full wet bar, BBQ and a large Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar.
Plus the aft deck leads down to a swim platform, making access into the azure waters of the archipelago as easy as possible.
With such a variety of different deck spaces on board the motor yacht there are plenty of ways in which to take in the stunning tropical islands vistas on an island-hopping adventure.
Another wet bar is located in the main salon alongside a comfortable L-shaped sofa and dining area. There is also a large skylounge, which makes an ideal setting for games, movie and karaoke nights with all the family.
Luxury yacht Island Heiress is also a PADI certified training centre, meaning beginner and pro divers alike will be able to experience the spectacular underwater marine life of the Bahamas.
A multitude of water toys, including an inflatable water slide, SeaBobs, WaveRunners and snorkelling gear, provide plenty of other ways in which to explore the water and stunning coastlines.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht consists of one master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Island Heiress, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all other luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.