Abundant deck spaces and well-appointed staterooms make Island Heiress perfect for family charters. Fresh from a 2015 refit, the 2007 Cheoy Lee build boasts all the latest system and amenities for safe, comfortable and luxury cruising in the Bahamas.
A covered aft deck area offers a formal dining area for up to 12 people whereas a cosy table on the bridge deck offers a more intimate and informal atmosphere. The flybridge, meanwhile, features multiple seating and reading nooks, a full wet bar, BBQ and a large Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar.
Plus the aft deck leads down to a swim platform, making access into the azure waters of the archipelago as easy as possible.
With such a variety of different deck spaces on board the motor yacht there are plenty of ways in which to take in the stunning tropical islands vistas on an island-hopping adventure.
Another wet bar is located in the main salon alongside a comfortable L-shaped sofa and dining area. There is also a large skylounge, which makes an ideal setting for games, movie and karaoke nights with all the family.
Luxury yacht Island Heiress is also a PADI certified training centre, meaning beginner and pro divers alike will be able to experience the spectacular underwater marine life of the Bahamas.
A multitude of water toys, including an inflatable water slide, SeaBobs, WaveRunners and snorkelling gear, provide plenty of other ways in which to explore the water and stunning coastlines.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht consists of one master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Island Heiress, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all other luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...