Superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ Welcomed Onto Bahamas Charter Market
Abundant deck spaces and well-appointed staterooms make Island Heiress perfect for family charters. Fresh from a 2015 refit, the 2007 Cheoy Lee build boasts all the latest system and amenities for safe, comfortable and luxury cruising in the Bahamas.
A covered aft deck area offers a formal dining area for up to 12 people whereas a cosy table on the bridge deck offers a more intimate and informal atmosphere. The flybridge, meanwhile, features multiple seating and reading nooks, a full wet bar, BBQ and a large Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar.
Plus the aft deck leads down to a swim platform, making access into the azure waters of the archipelago as easy as possible.
With such a variety of different deck spaces on board the motor yacht there are plenty of ways in which to take in the stunning tropical islands vistas on an island-hopping adventure.
Another wet bar is located in the main salon alongside a comfortable L-shaped sofa and dining area. There is also a large skylounge, which makes an ideal setting for games, movie and karaoke nights with all the family.
Luxury yacht Island Heiress is also a PADI certified training centre, meaning beginner and pro divers alike will be able to experience the spectacular underwater marine life of the Bahamas.
A multitude of water toys, including an inflatable water slide, SeaBobs, WaveRunners and snorkelling gear, provide plenty of other ways in which to explore the water and stunning coastlines.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht consists of one master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Island Heiress, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all other luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
More Yacht Information
Island Heiress Yacht For Charter
44m Cheoy Lee, 1996 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...