Abundant deck spaces and well-appointed staterooms make Island Heiress perfect for family charters. Fresh from a 2015 refit, the 2007 Cheoy Lee build boasts all the latest system and amenities for safe, comfortable and luxury cruising in the Bahamas.
A covered aft deck area offers a formal dining area for up to 12 people whereas a cosy table on the bridge deck offers a more intimate and informal atmosphere. The flybridge, meanwhile, features multiple seating and reading nooks, a full wet bar, BBQ and a large Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar.
Plus the aft deck leads down to a swim platform, making access into the azure waters of the archipelago as easy as possible.
With such a variety of different deck spaces on board the motor yacht there are plenty of ways in which to take in the stunning tropical islands vistas on an island-hopping adventure.
Another wet bar is located in the main salon alongside a comfortable L-shaped sofa and dining area. There is also a large skylounge, which makes an ideal setting for games, movie and karaoke nights with all the family.
Luxury yacht Island Heiress is also a PADI certified training centre, meaning beginner and pro divers alike will be able to experience the spectacular underwater marine life of the Bahamas.
A multitude of water toys, including an inflatable water slide, SeaBobs, WaveRunners and snorkelling gear, provide plenty of other ways in which to explore the water and stunning coastlines.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht consists of one master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Island Heiress, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all other luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed