Decadent interiors, one-of-a-kind amenities and an enviable entertainment set-up make KATINA one of the most impressive yachts on the global charter market. Now, charterers can benefit from all she has to offer while enjoying a heady dose of tropical sun in the Caribbean.
Whether her guests want to dive into the turquoise oceans of Antigua or revel in the party lifestyle of St Barts, the Brodosplit build is more than happy to accommodate, and will ensure her guests arrive in supreme comfort and style.
While on board, the warm sun can be soaked up from the spacious sun deck. Guests can settle into the spacious Jacuzzi and sip a cocktail, before stretching out and reclining on one the sun loungers. A shaded dining arrangement allows meals to be enjoyed while drinking in the mesmerising Caribbean surrounds, and a wet bar adjacent will ensure the energy is buoyant and relaxed.
When the sun goes down this deck can be transformed into a buzzing party scene, with dedicated space to install a DJ and built-in lights to amp up the nightclub vibes. In addition, the superyacht boasts a ventilated whiskey and cigar lounge, and her main salon is home to a sophisticated layout complete with a grand piano and formal alfresco dining adjoining.
These stand-out features ensure KATINA is primed for entertaining, and the superyacht makes the ideal candidate for hosting a glittering event charter.
Decadent interiors, one-of-a-kind amenities and an enviable entertainment set-up make KATINA one of the most impressive yachts on the global charter market.
The motor yacht is perfect for cruising in the Caribbean, thanks to an enormous selection of water toys. Among them are an inflatable water slide, water park and water skis, ensuring the fun never stops. The more thrill-seeking guests can benefit from a Flyboard, Hoverboards, and sea-scooters, to name just a few.
Guests looking for some indulgence and pampering will be pleased to discover the yacht’s health and wellbeing facilities, which comprise a fully-equipped sauna and massage room. After a long day of splashing in the sea or an evening spent dancing below a star-choked sky, the chance to unwind and select from a range of massage treatments will come as a welcome treat.
Accommodation on a private yacht charter is provided for 12 guests across six generous cabins, including two master suites of equal size and four double cabins, all with fold-down balconies and the ability to convert into twin cabins. They enjoy the same contemporary and refined interior design as the rest of the motor yacht, lending them a refreshed and sleek look.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.