The impressive 55m/180’5 motor yacht INSIGNIA will be on display during the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2014 which will be making its debut to the yachting industry this year between the 3rd and 7th May in Nafplio, Greece.
There are currently 61 luxury charter yachts confirmed to attend the brand new event which was announced by the newly founded Greek Yachting Association (GYA) last year. The Elsflether Werft-built charter yacht INSIGNIA is an exciting addition to the line-up and is set to be one of the largest yachts on display this year.
Built in 1979, motor yacht INSIGNIA has been meticulously maintained since her launch and in 2004 underwent an extensive refit in Greece, ensuring she offers all the comforts of a modern superyacht. During her refit, Luiz de Basto completely re-designed her interior layout and styling to provide a flexible arrangement of seven staterooms to comfortably accommodate 12 charter guests. He also used design features such as a magnificent spiral staircase alongside rich, Tanganyika wood fittings throughout and sumptuous fabrics to create an environment of relaxed, understated elegance.
INSIGNIA’s indoor living areas have been designed to connect conveniently to her outdoor areas, in particular her upper deck 180-degree glass-enclosed lounge with open bar that offers spectacular views day or night. Also to be found on deck are a number of amenities such as a large sundeck Jacuzzi with surrounding sun pads, al fresco dining and relaxation spaces and a sizeable swimming platform.
charter yacht INSIGNIA is an exciting addition to the line-up and is set to be one of the largest yachts on display this year
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.