Superyacht GEOSAND New to Charter Market in Greece
Delivered by Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2011, the Francesco Paszkowski-designed GEOSAND boasts smart interior spaces which effortlessly flow outdoors to her bronze-hulled, dynamic exterior.
With Greek captain George Kolyvas at the helm, charter guests can take advantage of his vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in locations including Santorini and Mykonos.
Her interior - composed of light wood panelling and cream furnishings, with ornate artworks offering stunning finishing touches - ensures relaxing is effortless for everyone on board. Her main salon is equipped with multiple televisions – including a state-of-the-art 3D television and surround sound – and several Apple docking stations.
Providing a flexible layout of 6 staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests, including a spacious master suite with a 45” television, three VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths. Her spacious master suite features two fold-out balconies with chairs, perfect for enjoying peaceful breakfast dining in complete privacy.
Travel outdoors, and guests can enjoy the luxurious setup of a flybridge Jacuzzi, bar and large sofa area – ideal for hosting, or unwinding with family and friends. For unrivalled views over the Mediterranean ocean, they should look no further than the comfy sofa at her foredeck. Smart al fresco dining facilities for everyone on board, accompanied by sun loungers are additionally found on the level below.
GEOSAND can reach a top speed of 20 knots, and cruises at 16.5 knots.
Featuring a Beach Club for easy access to her tenders and her toys, she features a Seabob, water-skis, canoes, snorkelling gear, with tenders including a 16ft Castoli Jet tender.
M/Y GEOSAND is expected to have commercial status in early 2016. For more details on her charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Greece to compare options.
vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in Santorini and Mykonos.
More Yacht Information
Geosand Yacht For Charter
42m Baglietto, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...