Delivered by Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2011, the Francesco Paszkowski-designed GEOSAND boasts smart interior spaces which effortlessly flow outdoors to her bronze-hulled, dynamic exterior.
With Greek captain George Kolyvas at the helm, charter guests can take advantage of his vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in locations including Santorini and Mykonos.
Her interior - composed of light wood panelling and cream furnishings, with ornate artworks offering stunning finishing touches - ensures relaxing is effortless for everyone on board. Her main salon is equipped with multiple televisions – including a state-of-the-art 3D television and surround sound – and several Apple docking stations.
Providing a flexible layout of 6 staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests, including a spacious master suite with a 45” television, three VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths. Her spacious master suite features two fold-out balconies with chairs, perfect for enjoying peaceful breakfast dining in complete privacy.
Travel outdoors, and guests can enjoy the luxurious setup of a flybridge Jacuzzi, bar and large sofa area – ideal for hosting, or unwinding with family and friends. For unrivalled views over the Mediterranean ocean, they should look no further than the comfy sofa at her foredeck. Smart al fresco dining facilities for everyone on board, accompanied by sun loungers are additionally found on the level below.
GEOSAND can reach a top speed of 20 knots, and cruises at 16.5 knots.
Featuring a Beach Club for easy access to her tenders and her toys, she features a Seabob, water-skis, canoes, snorkelling gear, with tenders including a 16ft Castoli Jet tender.
M/Y GEOSAND is expected to have commercial status in early 2016. For more details on her charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Greece to compare options.
vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in Santorini and Mykonos.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...