Delivered by Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2011, the Francesco Paszkowski-designed GEOSAND boasts smart interior spaces which effortlessly flow outdoors to her bronze-hulled, dynamic exterior.
With Greek captain George Kolyvas at the helm, charter guests can take advantage of his vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in locations including Santorini and Mykonos.
Her interior - composed of light wood panelling and cream furnishings, with ornate artworks offering stunning finishing touches - ensures relaxing is effortless for everyone on board. Her main salon is equipped with multiple televisions – including a state-of-the-art 3D television and surround sound – and several Apple docking stations.
Providing a flexible layout of 6 staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests, including a spacious master suite with a 45” television, three VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths. Her spacious master suite features two fold-out balconies with chairs, perfect for enjoying peaceful breakfast dining in complete privacy.
Travel outdoors, and guests can enjoy the luxurious setup of a flybridge Jacuzzi, bar and large sofa area – ideal for hosting, or unwinding with family and friends. For unrivalled views over the Mediterranean ocean, they should look no further than the comfy sofa at her foredeck. Smart al fresco dining facilities for everyone on board, accompanied by sun loungers are additionally found on the level below.
GEOSAND can reach a top speed of 20 knots, and cruises at 16.5 knots.
Featuring a Beach Club for easy access to her tenders and her toys, she features a Seabob, water-skis, canoes, snorkelling gear, with tenders including a 16ft Castoli Jet tender.
M/Y GEOSAND is expected to have commercial status in early 2016. For more details on her charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Greece to compare options.
vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in Santorini and Mykonos.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...