Delivered by Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2011, the Francesco Paszkowski-designed GEOSAND boasts smart interior spaces which effortlessly flow outdoors to her bronze-hulled, dynamic exterior.
With Greek captain George Kolyvas at the helm, charter guests can take advantage of his vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in locations including Santorini and Mykonos.
Her interior - composed of light wood panelling and cream furnishings, with ornate artworks offering stunning finishing touches - ensures relaxing is effortless for everyone on board. Her main salon is equipped with multiple televisions – including a state-of-the-art 3D television and surround sound – and several Apple docking stations.
Providing a flexible layout of 6 staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests, including a spacious master suite with a 45” television, three VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths. Her spacious master suite features two fold-out balconies with chairs, perfect for enjoying peaceful breakfast dining in complete privacy.
Travel outdoors, and guests can enjoy the luxurious setup of a flybridge Jacuzzi, bar and large sofa area – ideal for hosting, or unwinding with family and friends. For unrivalled views over the Mediterranean ocean, they should look no further than the comfy sofa at her foredeck. Smart al fresco dining facilities for everyone on board, accompanied by sun loungers are additionally found on the level below.
GEOSAND can reach a top speed of 20 knots, and cruises at 16.5 knots.
Featuring a Beach Club for easy access to her tenders and her toys, she features a Seabob, water-skis, canoes, snorkelling gear, with tenders including a 16ft Castoli Jet tender.
M/Y GEOSAND is expected to have commercial status in early 2016. For more details on her charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Greece to compare options.
vast local knowledge on the most secluded hotspots and shores to cruise to in Santorini and Mykonos.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed