Superyacht ELIXIR Wins Baccarat SuperYacht World Award 2016 at Monaco Yacht Show
Making her debut at the Monaco event, ELIXIR was one of the must-see new launches and certainly caught the eye of Baccarat and SuperYacht World magazine, who presented the Owners with the prestigious trophy at the show during a ceremony aboard the motor yacht itself.
Each year the Baccarat SuperYacht World award is presented to the person, yacht or yard that has most inspired readers of the magazine and, as part of its 2016 edition, Sophie Cotelle of Baccarat said ELIXIR was ‘an exquisite example of craftsmanship, elegance and uniqueness’.
Yachting great Tim Heywood is behind the yacht’s graceful and timeless lines, which are superbly highlighted on the superstructure by jet-black gloss. The ‘enchanting contrasts’ that this paintwork creates continue into the interior spaces, styled by Italian designer Laura Sessa.
Rich and contemporary, the living areas contrast light, oak-coloured wall panels with accents of dark, high-gloss wood. Wide wooden floorboards offset sumptuous cream rugs, and plush fabrics in gold, silver and bronze add much luxury to the surrounds.
The open plan main salon features a welcoming lounge and formal dining option, while the glamorous skylounge is equipped with a black grand piano, games table and comfortable seating area, which can be transformed into a cinema-setup.
Similar styling is present in the master suite where the principal charterer can enjoy the delights of a fold-down balcony and steam room in the en suite. There are then four further cabins joining the accommodation line-up on board luxury yacht ELIXIR.
Her generous deck spaces are also part of her captivating appeal and include a standout sundeck complete with a Jacuzzi, barbecue and backlit onyx bar, and a luxe beach club, boasting a sauna and space nearby for the yacht’s dedicated dive equipment.
Sophie Cotelle of Baccarat said ELIXIR was ‘an exquisite example of craftsmanship, elegance and uniqueness’
More Yacht Information
Elixir Yacht For Charter
55m Amels, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...