Launched in 2001 by Abeking and Rasmussen, DREAM underwent an award-winning transformation just two years ago. She now boasts an exceptionally well-styled interior from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell, offering guests the chance to explore the Caribbean in absolute class and comfort.
Sporting an eye-catching metallic silver hull, the motor yacht offers expansive deck spaces for basking in the Caribbean sun or enjoying cocktails under the stars. There are five distinctive alfresco dining areas while the sun deck is a sanctuary for relaxation, with a Jacuzzi, multiple sun pads and a stylish bar.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design. Large windows flood the main salon with natural light and rich wood panelling offsets neutral furnishings. Enjoy socialising with guests and hosting formal dinner parties in these exquisite surrounds.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, will be the entertainment centre of your luxury yacht charter. Boasting a 103-inch cinema screen, this is the ultimate movie night setting. There is also an innovative games table for poker, backgammon or chess.
A full-beam master suite, complete with a private office and relaxation room, is joined by a VIP stateroom boasting spectacular ocean views and four double cabins that can be converted into two extra VIP staterooms.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell
Another highlight of the yacht is her lazarette, which doubles as a multi-purpose activity centre when all the water toys are out at sea. Toys consist of a water slide and trampoline, paddle boards, kayaks, water skis, wakeboards, and an assortment of snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. This provides plenty of options for enjoying the beautiful Caribbean waters and discovering its incredible marine life.
Equipped with the latest generation of Quantum XT stabilisers, she provides an extremely quiet cruising experience and is very stable at anchor. Plus, she is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 16 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
For more information on hiring M/Y DREAM, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...