Launched in 2001 by Abeking and Rasmussen, DREAM underwent an award-winning transformation just two years ago. She now boasts an exceptionally well-styled interior from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell, offering guests the chance to explore the Caribbean in absolute class and comfort.
Sporting an eye-catching metallic silver hull, the motor yacht offers expansive deck spaces for basking in the Caribbean sun or enjoying cocktails under the stars. There are five distinctive alfresco dining areas while the sun deck is a sanctuary for relaxation, with a Jacuzzi, multiple sun pads and a stylish bar.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design. Large windows flood the main salon with natural light and rich wood panelling offsets neutral furnishings. Enjoy socialising with guests and hosting formal dinner parties in these exquisite surrounds.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, will be the entertainment centre of your luxury yacht charter. Boasting a 103-inch cinema screen, this is the ultimate movie night setting. There is also an innovative games table for poker, backgammon or chess.
A full-beam master suite, complete with a private office and relaxation room, is joined by a VIP stateroom boasting spectacular ocean views and four double cabins that can be converted into two extra VIP staterooms.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell
Another highlight of the yacht is her lazarette, which doubles as a multi-purpose activity centre when all the water toys are out at sea. Toys consist of a water slide and trampoline, paddle boards, kayaks, water skis, wakeboards, and an assortment of snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. This provides plenty of options for enjoying the beautiful Caribbean waters and discovering its incredible marine life.
Equipped with the latest generation of Quantum XT stabilisers, she provides an extremely quiet cruising experience and is very stable at anchor. Plus, she is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 16 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
For more information on hiring M/Y DREAM, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.