Equipped with all of the necessary features and accessories to get the most out of the Mediterranean, AMADEUS is perfect for exploring Greece this summer.
Indeed, her generous exterior space and wide range of water toys, tenders, and snorkelling equipment allow guests to experience the islands and surrounding waters in comfort and style.
With the ability to sunbathe or dive into history, charter guests will no doubt be as impressed by the sailing yacht as they are their surroundings.
Refit in 2014, luxury yacht AMADEUS is wholly modern in character, and both her interior and exterior abound with features sure to satisfy every charter guest who steps on board.
The vast and well-furnished exterior sections, for instance, mean that it’s possible to enjoy panoramic views when sailing and at anchor.
With optional shading located above the alfresco dining area, guests are also welcome to cool off when enjoying their meals or a few drinks.
What’s more, the broad swim platform which extends off the aft means that getting out onto the water could not be simpler.
The definition of absolute luxury, sailing yacht AMADEUS promises to deliver unforgettable experiences
Designed by the legendary Philippe Briand, the interior of luxury yacht AMADEUS is sure to invigorate all who walk through the communal and guest spaces.
The main salon combines a formal dining area with a large lounging space, meaning that guests are able to fully unwind after spending a day discovering Greece’s coastlines and mainland attractions.
Besides an enormous master cabin, S/Y AMADEUS also includes 2 doubles and 2 twins with Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed