Equipped with all of the necessary features and accessories to get the most out of the Mediterranean, AMADEUS is perfect for exploring Greece this summer.
Indeed, her generous exterior space and wide range of water toys, tenders, and snorkelling equipment allow guests to experience the islands and surrounding waters in comfort and style.
With the ability to sunbathe or dive into history, charter guests will no doubt be as impressed by the sailing yacht as they are their surroundings.
Refit in 2014, luxury yacht AMADEUS is wholly modern in character, and both her interior and exterior abound with features sure to satisfy every charter guest who steps on board.
The vast and well-furnished exterior sections, for instance, mean that it’s possible to enjoy panoramic views when sailing and at anchor.
With optional shading located above the alfresco dining area, guests are also welcome to cool off when enjoying their meals or a few drinks.
What’s more, the broad swim platform which extends off the aft means that getting out onto the water could not be simpler.
The definition of absolute luxury, sailing yacht AMADEUS promises to deliver unforgettable experiences
Designed by the legendary Philippe Briand, the interior of luxury yacht AMADEUS is sure to invigorate all who walk through the communal and guest spaces.
The main salon combines a formal dining area with a large lounging space, meaning that guests are able to fully unwind after spending a day discovering Greece’s coastlines and mainland attractions.
Besides an enormous master cabin, S/Y AMADEUS also includes 2 doubles and 2 twins with Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...