Sunseeker’s Superyacht ZOZO Stars in BBC2 Documentary
The hour-long documentary follows the entire build process of ZOZO, Sunseeker’s first 40-metre flagship build costing £20 million.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line in Poole as they battle against the clock to complete the custom build.
Fascinating scenes unveil the process behind Sunseeker’s unique bespoke service, which allows the owner to tailor every element of the interior design and layout.
In other parts of the show, the BBC crew follows members of Sunseeker’s sales team as they head to the London Boat Show.
Sunseeker is Britain’s biggest superyacht builder, who has been hand-building customised boats for the past 50 years. Today the company employs a team of over 2,000 highly skilled designers, engineers and master craftsmen.
ZOZO premiered earlier this year at the London Boat Show and boasts a number of exclusive details such as feature glass in the master suite, salon and skylounge for a light and airy atmosphere, and a lengthened upper deck and sundeck.
Although ZOZO will only be available for private use, there are a number of Sunseeker builds that are available for charter. Launched in early 2016, the 40m/131ft superyacht JACOZAMI is another build from the 131 series and boasts an elegant yet contemporary interior and well-equipped outdoor areas.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line
Also launched this year, is the 47m/155ft superyacht ‘Princess AVK’. Part of the 155 range, she is the largest yacht yet from the UK shipyard and among her highlights are a soothing beach house style interior, a sauna and shower in the beach club, and expansive deck spaces perfect for entertaining.
Likewise, the 40m/131ft superyacht THUMPER is sure to wow charter guests. Custom-designed, she features a stylish Miami Beach feel, unique artwork and unusual side balconies.
For further information on chartering a Sunseeker yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker yachts available for charter.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...