The hour-long documentary follows the entire build process of ZOZO, Sunseeker’s first 40-metre flagship build costing £20 million.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line in Poole as they battle against the clock to complete the custom build.
Fascinating scenes unveil the process behind Sunseeker’s unique bespoke service, which allows the owner to tailor every element of the interior design and layout.
In other parts of the show, the BBC crew follows members of Sunseeker’s sales team as they head to the London Boat Show.
Sunseeker is Britain’s biggest superyacht builder, who has been hand-building customised boats for the past 50 years. Today the company employs a team of over 2,000 highly skilled designers, engineers and master craftsmen.
ZOZO premiered earlier this year at the London Boat Show and boasts a number of exclusive details such as feature glass in the master suite, salon and skylounge for a light and airy atmosphere, and a lengthened upper deck and sundeck.
Although ZOZO will only be available for private use, there are a number of Sunseeker builds that are available for charter. Launched in early 2016, the 40m/131ft superyacht JACOZAMI is another build from the 131 series and boasts an elegant yet contemporary interior and well-equipped outdoor areas.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line
Also launched this year, is the 47m/155ft superyacht ‘Princess AVK’. Part of the 155 range, she is the largest yacht yet from the UK shipyard and among her highlights are a soothing beach house style interior, a sauna and shower in the beach club, and expansive deck spaces perfect for entertaining.
Likewise, the 40m/131ft superyacht THUMPER is sure to wow charter guests. Custom-designed, she features a stylish Miami Beach feel, unique artwork and unusual side balconies.
For further information on chartering a Sunseeker yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker yachts available for charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...