The hour-long documentary follows the entire build process of ZOZO, Sunseeker’s first 40-metre flagship build costing £20 million.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line in Poole as they battle against the clock to complete the custom build.
Fascinating scenes unveil the process behind Sunseeker’s unique bespoke service, which allows the owner to tailor every element of the interior design and layout.
In other parts of the show, the BBC crew follows members of Sunseeker’s sales team as they head to the London Boat Show.
Sunseeker is Britain’s biggest superyacht builder, who has been hand-building customised boats for the past 50 years. Today the company employs a team of over 2,000 highly skilled designers, engineers and master craftsmen.
ZOZO premiered earlier this year at the London Boat Show and boasts a number of exclusive details such as feature glass in the master suite, salon and skylounge for a light and airy atmosphere, and a lengthened upper deck and sundeck.
Although ZOZO will only be available for private use, there are a number of Sunseeker builds that are available for charter. Launched in early 2016, the 40m/131ft superyacht JACOZAMI is another build from the 131 series and boasts an elegant yet contemporary interior and well-equipped outdoor areas.
Shot over 10 months, from the yacht’s initial conception to her launch, the footage reveals what life is like at the shipyard’s extraordinary production line
Also launched this year, is the 47m/155ft superyacht ‘Princess AVK’. Part of the 155 range, she is the largest yacht yet from the UK shipyard and among her highlights are a soothing beach house style interior, a sauna and shower in the beach club, and expansive deck spaces perfect for entertaining.
Likewise, the 40m/131ft superyacht THUMPER is sure to wow charter guests. Custom-designed, she features a stylish Miami Beach feel, unique artwork and unusual side balconies.
For further information on chartering a Sunseeker yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker yachts available for charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...