Sailing Yacht REE Offers Unique Charter in Baltic Sea
Delivered by Italian shipyard Cantiere Valdettaro in 1996, REE benefitted from an extensive $2.5 million refit in 2011.
An eco-friendly vessel, she is a holder of the CYBA Save the Blue Award and is a charter option often commended on behalf of her extremely dedicated crew.
Traditionally styled with light wood cabinetry and cream furnishings, her spacious layout of five cabins accommodates up to 10 guests on board, featuring a lavish full-beam master suite and four convertible cabins (for use as a king or single cabin).
Outdoors, superyacht REE offers a sheltered al fresco dining area where guests can enjoy stunning views of destinations such as Finland and Norway.
She boasts an extensive water toy chest, with highlights including kayaks, a wake board, water-skis, paddleboards and snorkelling gear. A 20ft/6.10m Zodiac Tender, powered by a 70HP outboard engine, can speedily transport guests ashore
For more details about renting S/Y REE this season, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available for a Baltic Sea luxury yacht charter.
An eco-friendly vessel, she is a holder of the CYBA Save the Blue Award
More Yacht Information
Ree Yacht For Charter
34m Cantiere Valdettaro, 1996 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...