Built in the style of a Chinese, three-masted schooner, MONTIGNE was delivered in 2009 by the Turkish shipyard Aegean Yachts and effortlessly combines traditional style with modern amenities.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather. There are ample sun pads and a spa pool in which to unwind in the beautiful sunny climes of South East Asia. Plus the deck is ideal for hosting New Year’s parties as it can accommodate up to 100 guests.
There is also an impressive alfresco dining area aft deck, which features a huge dining tale, turntable and teppanyaki bar.
In the classically styled main salon, meanwhile, an eye-catching sculpture of the legendary Dragon Boat takes pride of place above a rectangular mahogany dining table. Whilst other distinguishing features include a grand piano, handsome card table and comfortable L-shaped sofa.
This seating is a great spot to watch movies on the 65-inch plasma TV and take advantage of charter yacht MONTIGNE’s state-of-the-art audio visual equipment.
The sailing yacht can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms. Unusually, both the master suite and VIP stateroom are full beam, and they are joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include kayaks, water skis, wake boards and snorkelling equipment.
If you would like further information on renting S/Y MONTIGNE, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in Thailand.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...