Built in the style of a Chinese, three-masted schooner, MONTIGNE was delivered in 2009 by the Turkish shipyard Aegean Yachts and effortlessly combines traditional style with modern amenities.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather. There are ample sun pads and a spa pool in which to unwind in the beautiful sunny climes of South East Asia. Plus the deck is ideal for hosting New Year’s parties as it can accommodate up to 100 guests.
There is also an impressive alfresco dining area aft deck, which features a huge dining tale, turntable and teppanyaki bar.
In the classically styled main salon, meanwhile, an eye-catching sculpture of the legendary Dragon Boat takes pride of place above a rectangular mahogany dining table. Whilst other distinguishing features include a grand piano, handsome card table and comfortable L-shaped sofa.
This seating is a great spot to watch movies on the 65-inch plasma TV and take advantage of charter yacht MONTIGNE’s state-of-the-art audio visual equipment.
The sailing yacht can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms. Unusually, both the master suite and VIP stateroom are full beam, and they are joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include kayaks, water skis, wake boards and snorkelling equipment.
If you would like further information on renting S/Y MONTIGNE, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in Thailand.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...