Built in the style of a Chinese, three-masted schooner, MONTIGNE was delivered in 2009 by the Turkish shipyard Aegean Yachts and effortlessly combines traditional style with modern amenities.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather. There are ample sun pads and a spa pool in which to unwind in the beautiful sunny climes of South East Asia. Plus the deck is ideal for hosting New Year’s parties as it can accommodate up to 100 guests.
There is also an impressive alfresco dining area aft deck, which features a huge dining tale, turntable and teppanyaki bar.
In the classically styled main salon, meanwhile, an eye-catching sculpture of the legendary Dragon Boat takes pride of place above a rectangular mahogany dining table. Whilst other distinguishing features include a grand piano, handsome card table and comfortable L-shaped sofa.
This seating is a great spot to watch movies on the 65-inch plasma TV and take advantage of charter yacht MONTIGNE’s state-of-the-art audio visual equipment.
The sailing yacht can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms. Unusually, both the master suite and VIP stateroom are full beam, and they are joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Water toys on board include kayaks, water skis, wake boards and snorkelling equipment.
If you would like further information on renting S/Y MONTIGNE, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in Thailand.
A 135-square-metre sun deck makes the perfect setting for those escaping the cold winter weather.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed