Sailing Yacht CAVALLO Open for Autumn Charters in Fiji
Launched by the Finnish shipyard in 2003, CAVALLO is an all-composite build, which combines an exceptional sailing performance and sleek profile with modern facilities and a timeless interior designed by John Munford.
She is an exceptional charter choice for discerning travellers wanting to explore the stunning waters of Fiji, an archipelago made up of more than 300 rugged islands, steeped in luscious green coves, sun-kissed beaches and glittering turquoise waters.
Guests on board undertaking a charter vacation will be able to take in beautiful vistas of the volcanic island-chain, while dinning alfresco with friends and family in her cockpit forward of the helm or relaxing back with a glass of wine in the aft lounge area.
Steps lead down from here to the swim platform, making access into the gorgeous waters of the South Pacific Ocean as easy as possible and ensuring guests can take advantage of the wide selection of water toys, including water skis, stand-up paddle boards, a Sea-Bob and wakeboard.
Dive equipment is also available on board superyacht CAVALLO, offering guests the chance to discover the exceptional underwater life of the South Pacific, with Fiji home to many world-class dive sites such as Coral Coast and the Great Astrolabe Reef.
The opportunities for relaxation and socialising continue inside thanks to a classically-styled main salon with a comfortable lounge to starboard and a formal dining setup to port, and steps that lead up to a second seating area.
High-gloss wooden wall panels and floorboards, and leather and other natural fabrics in muted hues create a welcoming environment in which guests can unwind after a busy day on the water or enjoy an evening get-together.
The timeless décor of the sailing yacht continues into four beautifully appointed staterooms, comprised of two double cabins and two twin cabins. An additional two Pullman berths means she can sleep up to 10 guests.
CAVALLO is an exceptional charter choice for discerning travellers wanting to explore the stunning waters of Fiji
More Yacht Information
Cavallo Yacht For Charter
43m Baltic Yachts, 2003 / 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...