Sailing Charter Yacht DRUMBEAT Continues Circumnavigation
The 53 metre sailing yacht Drumbeat is currently circumnavigating the globe and will continue to do so for 2014.
One of the most luxurious sailing yachts currently available for charter, DRUMBEAT moved from Vanuatu to New Zealand in September 2013 where she spent time at the shipyard preparing to set sail once again in mid-December.
Yachtstore charter broker Gina Robertson spoke at the beginning of the yacht's voyage, saying “This circumnavigation that DRUMBEAT is planning is really exciting...[she] is a preeminent sailing yacht in the world’s luxury charter fleet, and she is going to have availability in some destinations where it can be hard to find any yachts at all. We’re talking about once-in-a-lifetime charter experiences. It’s thrilling.”
Leaving the shipyard just before Christmas last year, she is set to charter in New Zealand throughout March before moving to Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga and French Polynesia, offering fantastic itineraries including a South Pacific island group for a week or a number of South Pacific island groups for longer charters.
“There is also the option of chartering DRUMBEAT for several weeks but staying in five-star island resorts while she moves from one South Pacific archipelago to the next, so you avoid the long passages,” Robertson reveals. “Charter clients could combine itineraries in, say, Vanuatu and Fiji by extending with a few bridge days at a luxury resort on land.”
Charter yacht DRUMBEAT can accommodate up to 11 guests in five staterooms, one of which has a Pullman berth, and she carries 10 crew on board. Custom-built in 2002 by Alloy Yachts, she last underwent a refit in 2005 and boasts exterior styling by Dubois. Her lowest base rate is $230,000 per week.
Get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker to book a charter vacation on board DRUMBEAT in any one of the destinations she is visiting throughout 2014.
There is also the option of chartering DRUMBEAT for several weeks but staying in five-star island resorts while she moves from one South Pacific archipelago to the next, so you avoid the long passages.
More Yacht Information
Drumbeat Yacht For Charter
53m Alloy Yachts, 2002 / 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...