Royal Huisman Expands Charter Presence in Asia
Recently the team at the Royal Huisman shipyard have become more and more active in promoting their brand within the Asian economic region, from regular appearances at the Hainan Rendezvous to participating in the Singapore Yacht Show and the Asia Superyacht Rendezvous, in addition to dinners and presentations in Beijing, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The 57.5 metre ketch Twizzle yacht for charter, built by the shipyard, has become a distinguished delegate in the area. She has cruised the waters surrounding Asia extensively, has presided at both the Singapore and Phuket yacht shows, and has won an astonishing collection of awards including Asia Boating Awards’ Best Custom Yacht in 2011 and Best Asian-based Charter Yacht this year.
Having worked hard to build networks and relationships with yacht owners, potential customers, media ambassadors and contacts within the yachting industry, Royal Huisman are now working to amalgamate their presence in the market by appointing two extremely experienced and accomplished Regional Liaisons.
The Hong Kong region will be covered by the director of Northrop & Johnson HK, Bart Kimman, who has been located in the region for the past 25 years and is well-known in the industry.
Mainland China will be the responsibility of director and founder of Martello Yachting, Rene Ho. Although a Dutch national who was born in Holland, Rene is a native Chinese speaker, is extremely well-connected in major cities throughout mainland China and is based in Beijing.
The role of these Regional Liaisons will be to support Royal Huisman and their customer development as well as supporting future clients, providing them with expert advice and guidance, especially to those who are new to the world of superyachts. They will be acting as ambassadors for Dutch quality in superyacht building helping to make the distinction between 'what looks good' and 'what actually is good'.
Increasing numbers of yachts in the Royal Huisman charter fleet are being drawn to these spectacular cruising grounds and their presence will add significant weight to the amplified promotional agendas now being initiated between the shipyard and its new Regional Liaisons in Hong Kong and China.
Royal Huisman are now working to amalgamate their presence in the market by appointing two extremely experienced and accomplished Regional Liaisons.
More Yacht Information
Twizzle Yacht For Charter
57m Royal Huisman, 2010 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...