With its sun-baked shores, fascinating cultural sites and kaleidoscopic underwater world, the Red Sea is easily one of the most sensational destinations for a luxury yacht charter.
The chance to charter here is rare; but this October, two megayachts will be heading to the region to explore the cruising grounds around Sharm El Sheikh.
Since they will be offering no delivery fees, they will be presenting a substantial saving to any prospective charter clients.
The city is a must-visit for any passionate diver. The region is home to thriving marine life, crystal-clear water and several famous coral reefs. Tiran Island is a superb diving site, noted for its diversity of aquatic creatures and flourishing coral gardens.
The skeleton of the Thistlegorm Wreck also lies on the seabed not far off the coast, and promises an incredible experience discovering the remains of this former Navy ship. Seasoned scuba pros will be able to inspect her cargo, which ranges from armoured trucks and motorcycles to rifles and Wellington boots.
The region is home to thriving marine life, crystal-clear water and several famous coral reefs.
On shore, the region is famed for its numerous upscale restaurants, beach bars and luxury hotels. Scattered throughout the sea, there are also plenty of islands waiting to be discovered. The city is a a cultural hub, with the impressive buildings of the Optic Orthodox Church and Al Mustafa Mosque drawing in crowds of onlookers.
Further inland, charter guests should take the time to see the sandy plains of the desert. Camel rides can be arranged, as can Quad Biking tours and chartered plane rides over the pyramids.
Launched by Austal in 2003, SERENITY is a 72m/236ft custom-built motor yacht. She offers accommodation for 30 guests in 15 cabins, which includes an owner’s suite with a private lounge, balcony, office area and a spacious marble-floored ensuite with freestanding tub.
Her interior styling is refined and elegant, but warm and inviting throughout. The main salon offers a selection of sumptuous seating areas, alongside a sleek bar and a formal dining arrangement.
Other on-board highlights include a large cinema suite, a beauty parlour and sauna. She also has a mammoth toy garage for ensuring her guests can enjoy the seas to the fullest.
The motor yacht has no shortage of outer deck areas for guests to enjoy as part of their superyacht charter. She is crowned by an impressive sundeck with huge pool and a spread of sunpads.
She also offers alfresco dining and several other areas primed for relaxing, soaking up the sun and admiring the sights of Egypt.
With her classic good looks and opulent interior design, CHAKRA is a highly popular yacht charter platform. The 86m/282ft conversion superyacht was initially launched in 1963, but she underwent a full-scale conversion in 2016 and a refit in 2017 that has left her in exacting condition.
The yacht is able to accommodate up to 12 guests, and she offers an owner’s suite with private office and large walk-in wardrobe. Her interior styling reflects a contemporary and lavish theme, with mirrored panels, marble accents and a cream and chrome colour palette.
With her classic good looks and opulent interior design, CHAKRA is a highly popular yacht charter platform.
On board highlights include a beauty parlour, massage room and gym facilities. She also boasts a newly extended swim platform, which provides easy access to the water and her locker of the latest toys.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...