Luxurious outdoor areas, lavish interior styling and state-of-the-art entertainment facilities make Lumiere II a highly sought-after superyacht. Launched by Benetti in 2010 and refitted in 2015, she changed hands in October and will continue to wow charterers over the upcoming months.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter is the sundeck. Guests can work out in the glass-enclosed gym before unwinding in the Turkish bath, taking a dip in the Jacuzzi, basking in the sunshine on loungers, sipping cocktails at the teak-topped bar and enjoying lunch in the shaded dining area.
Those who want to get closer to the glittering waters of the Caribbean and Bahamas will be delighted with the drop-down swim platform. Relax just inches away from the ocean or access the exciting water toy collection, which includes WaveRunners, Seabobs, wakeboards, water-skis and towable toys.
Brilliant views of the region can be taken in while lounging in the comfortable seating area on the aft deck. Stay here for sundowners and, when hunger calls, feast on delicious gourmet dinners created by the resident chef with the entire charter party in the al fresco dining area on the upper deck aft.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of luxury yacht Lumiere II. Burl wood, black lacquer, cream upholstery and gold details create a palatial, opulent and glamourous atmosphere, perfect for upscale getaways to dreamy destinations.
In the main salon, large sofas tempt guests to take a seat while catching up with friends and family. A large, pop-up TV divides the lounge from a dining area forward centred on a large, black lacquer table. This then leads into a grand foyer with a marble floor and two bronze statues.
Another place suitable for both entertaining guests or retreating for some downtime is the skylounge. Sumptuous sofas are joined by a baby grand piano for a touch of elegance and a sleek bar which ensures refreshments are always on hand no matter what the occasion.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six sophisticated cabins, including a full-beam master suite with a private salon, raised sleeping area and private terrace. The other accommodation is made up of a VIP cabin on the bridge deck and three double cabins and a twin cabin on the lower deck.
Luxurious outdoor areas, lavish interior styling and state-of-the-art facilities make Lumiere II a highly sought-after superyacht
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.