Picchiotti Superyacht ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup Charter
Delivered by Picchiotti in 2014, Grace E is one of the top superyachts on the charter scene, combining beautiful exterior lines from Philippe Briand, innovative eco-friendly credentials, go-anywhere capabilities and a soothing interior designed by Remi Tessier.
Now you can charter her in Bermuda during the month-long America’s Cup. From 26th May the world’s finest sailors will compete in a series of events, culminating in a gruelling head-to-head match where defending champions Oracle Team USA will battle to retain the iconic title.
Alongside the main racing action, there will be other exciting spectacles such as the America’s Cup Superyacht Regatta and J Class Regatta, where yachts old and new will race through the region’s azure waters and, on land, there will be a lively social programme for spectators.
Indeed, the yacht is available as part of a VIP package, which includes benefits such as front row race viewing, access to pit lane base tours and Club AC, entry to the opening ceremony and official parties, and a personalized concierge assistance.
There are plenty of deck spaces aboard luxury yacht Grace E from which guests can take in the thrilling racing action. The main deck aft offers social spaces, comfortable seating and a sleek bar as well as a stunning pool, while alfresco dining can be undertaken on the spacious upper deck aft.
One of her best features, however, is the wellness deck. After working out in the gym, equipped with panoramic views, rejuvenate in the cold plunge-pool or large sauna before heading out onto the deck to unwind in a Jacuzzi or lounge with friends and family as the on-water action gets underway.
An observation room forward on this deck is another great place to take in panoramic vistas of the racing on your yacht charter. It is also a perfect example of the ‘relaxed minimalism’ present throughout the whole interior, and the realisation of the owners’ brief for bright and comfortable spaces.
Blurring the boundaries between inside and outside, interior designer Tessier has utilised palladium leaf on the ceilings, stainless steel accents and woods such as light sycamore and bleached wenge to great effect. The cool design is then balanced with the warmth of natural textures and tones.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a light-filled staircase that spirals around a central elevator, a sushi table in the upper salon, a flexible seating arrangement for 16 in the formal dining area, and a tranquil full-beam master suite, boasting pale blue and aqua accents, as well as six guest cabins.
Combining beautiful exterior lines from Philippe Briand, innovative eco-friendly credentials, and a soothing interior, Grace E is one of the top yachts on the charter scene
More Yacht Information
Grace E Yacht For Charter
73m Picchiotti, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...