Delivered by Picchiotti in 2014, Grace E is one of the top superyachts on the charter scene, combining beautiful exterior lines from Philippe Briand, innovative eco-friendly credentials, go-anywhere capabilities and a soothing interior designed by Remi Tessier.
Now you can charter her in Bermuda during the month-long America’s Cup. From 26th May the world’s finest sailors will compete in a series of events, culminating in a gruelling head-to-head match where defending champions Oracle Team USA will battle to retain the iconic title.
Alongside the main racing action, there will be other exciting spectacles such as the America’s Cup Superyacht Regatta and J Class Regatta, where yachts old and new will race through the region’s azure waters and, on land, there will be a lively social programme for spectators.
Indeed, the yacht is available as part of a VIP package, which includes benefits such as front row race viewing, access to pit lane base tours and Club AC, entry to the opening ceremony and official parties, and a personalized concierge assistance.
There are plenty of deck spaces aboard luxury yacht Grace E from which guests can take in the thrilling racing action. The main deck aft offers social spaces, comfortable seating and a sleek bar as well as a stunning pool, while alfresco dining can be undertaken on the spacious upper deck aft.
One of her best features, however, is the wellness deck. After working out in the gym, equipped with panoramic views, rejuvenate in the cold plunge-pool or large sauna before heading out onto the deck to unwind in a Jacuzzi or lounge with friends and family as the on-water action gets underway.
An observation room forward on this deck is another great place to take in panoramic vistas of the racing on your yacht charter. It is also a perfect example of the ‘relaxed minimalism’ present throughout the whole interior, and the realisation of the owners’ brief for bright and comfortable spaces.
Blurring the boundaries between inside and outside, interior designer Tessier has utilised palladium leaf on the ceilings, stainless steel accents and woods such as light sycamore and bleached wenge to great effect. The cool design is then balanced with the warmth of natural textures and tones.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a light-filled staircase that spirals around a central elevator, a sushi table in the upper salon, a flexible seating arrangement for 16 in the formal dining area, and a tranquil full-beam master suite, boasting pale blue and aqua accents, as well as six guest cabins.
Combining beautiful exterior lines from Philippe Briand, innovative eco-friendly credentials, and a soothing interior, Grace E is one of the top yachts on the charter scene
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...