Newly Refitted Superyacht 'QM of London' Offers Turkey Charter
A pedigree build delivered in 1998 as part Benetti's Golden Bay Series, QM of London is in exceptional condition for Mediterranean cruising this summer. Standout amenities include a baby grand piano in her bar, a gym in her lazarette, a deck Jacuzzi and a retractable swimming platform.
Styled by Terence Disdale with black-and-white photographs and leather furnishings, her open plan salon features new upholstery following her refit.
Offering a spacious layout of 7 staterooms, motor yacht QM of London boasts a master suite spanning the whole length of the upper deck, two VIP staterooms, a double stateroom and three twin cabins.
Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, she can reach a maximum speed of 15 knots, she cruises at 12 knots.
Standout amenities include a baby grand piano in her bar, a gym in her lazarette and a deck Jacuzzi
Family and friends can enjoy an extensive water toy chest during their stay, with highlights including jetpacks, jet-skis, Seabobs, sea-scooter, scuba diving equipment and an inflatable 5.7m waterslide.
For more details on renting M/Y QM of London in the East Mediterranean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or view all superyachts available to rent for a Turkey yacht charter vacation to compare size, style and amenities.
More Yacht Information
QM of London Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 1998 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...