Custom built in 1996 by Oceanfast, OCULUS sleeps ten guests and is in as-new condition to explore the pristine beaches and secret coves that makes a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean such a breathtaking experience.
The centerpoint of the refit that took place earlier this year is a brand new sundeck.
The centerpoint of the refit that took place earlier this year is a brand new sundeck. This beautifully clean and uncluttered area has an alfresco cinema, so you can relax beneath the stars in the evening and enjoy a movie of your choice, and also a lounge area that doubles up as a workout space to use with the selection of gym equipment that the motor yacht comes with.
The foredeck is the perfect area for taking in wonderful coastal views, even better as you can do it whilst relaxing in the on-deck Jacuzzi. A few feet away you have a choice of expansive sunpads, communally located so you can just as easily catch up with your friends and family or drift away into your own world as you make your way past diamond white sands whilst the warm breeze gently envelopes you.
Stepping inside and the interiors from M Design offer a timeless elegance. Warm and rich wooden panelling contrasts with silvery-white and cool blue accents in the furnishing. With exquisite attention to detail, everything from the carefully chosen cushions to the characterful artwork that adorns the walls work together to create a warm and welcoming environment that is light and airy during the day and cosy and comfortable in the evenings.
As part of the refit a bridge deck VIP stateroom has been added that offers views as breathtaking as the cabin itself, thanks to huge windows.
Ten guests can be accommodated in five stately cabins. As part of the refit a bridge deck VIP stateroom has been added that offers views as breathtaking as the cabin itself, thanks to huge windows.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of the glorious Owner's suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins, one of which converts to a double. Each cabin has a truly regal feel, with the dark wood panelling, light-coloured furnishings and soft under bed lighting working together to create a true sanctum of peace and serenity.
OCULUS also has an extensive toy list that includes three jet skis, a waterslide, paddleboards, a hydrofoil and much more.
The plethora of water toys combined with OCULUS’ shallow draft of just 1.96m (6.5’) means guests will have access to the many secluded lagoons and bays the Bahamas is famous for.
The plethora of water toys combined with OCULUS’ shallow draft means guests will have access to the many secluded lagoons and bays the Bahamas is famous for.
Drop anchor and explore the pink sand beaches and secret coves that fringe the coasts of Eleuthera, get close to the dramatic rugged cliffs of Long Island or revel in the dream-like ambiance of the extremely remote Acklins and Crooked Island. A luxury yacht charter on OCULUS will give you the pick of these otherworldly spots, along with many, many more.
M/Y OCULUS is available for charter this winter in the Bahamas and other Caribbean hotspots. To be amongst the first to charter her following her extensive refit, please get in contact with your chosen yacht charter broker.
If you are interested in exploring the sun saturated area, you can also view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed