Referring to itself as a ‘destination within a destination’, the construction of Porto Maho Marina in the Caribbean is set to begin on 1st June this year.
Another luxury brainchild of the Maho Group- the Caribbean’s most exclusive real estate and resort company- the Porto Maho Marina is set to be a strikingly modern waterfront village which combines a number of private docks with two appropriately contemporary residential areas.
Inspired by the atmosphere of prestigious European yacht clubs - think Portonovi and Port Hercule- the minimalist styling of the residential properties allows for unrivalled views overlooking the Simpson Bay Lagoon.
Keen to integrate exclusivity with traditional island living, the Porto Maho is set to feature a host of desirable facilities including: banks, restaurants, designer boutiques, and an assortment of members-only clubs.
Expected to be the largest marina available around Saint Martin, the developers of the project have yet to decide upon a final configuration, but have assured reporters that larger superyachts will have adequate berthing options.
Comprised of ultra-modern waterfront villas and a collection of conveniently accessed private docks, Porto Maho will no doubt become one of the most exclusive communities in the Caribbean
Each designed by Associated Architects of Turin, the residential properties available for purchase are entirely bespoke, offering additional storage space for any seagoing equipment as well as featuring private pools which look out across the Bay Lagoon.
Though there has been no confirmed launch date for the Porto Maho Marina, developers have announced that all of the necessary infrastructure is in place to allow for a steady building process.
In order to make further enquiries into visiting the Porto Maho marina this year, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...