New Charter Yacht 'OCEAN PARADISE' to Debut at Monaco Yacht Show
Launched in March 2013, the brand new 55 metre Benetti superyacht 'OCEAN PARADISE' will make her public debut at this year's Monaco Yacht Show in September.
The 55 metre custom-built tri-deck superyacht 'Ocean Paradise' is a Benetti charter yacht with styling by the shipyard's in-house team. Built to ABS class, she is constructed in steel and aluminium and is distinctive by her large open spaces, particularly on the main deck.
Her light and spacious interior comes from designer Mauro Izzo and features accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam main-deck master suite with a private balcony.
Twin 1,765kW Caterpillar engines power charter yacht 'Ocean Paradise' and give her a top speed of 17 knots, a cruising speed of 15.5 knots and a range of 4,000 miles at 12 knots.
She has a multitude of special features that make her the ultimate luxury charter yacht, from a panoramic sundeck with a generous swimming pool, an on-deck Jacuzzi and a gym to a dance floor and an exterior TV built into the bar. She also carries a range of water toys on board.
'Ocean Paradise' will make her public debut at this year's Monaco Yacht Show in September, so be sure to keep an eye out for her and read our guide to Monaco luxury yacht charters for ideas and inspiration for your summer cruising itinerary.
She has a multitude of special features that make her the ultimate luxury charter yacht, from a panoramic sundeck with a generous swimming pool, an on-deck Jacuzzi and a gym to a dance floor and an exterior TV built into the bar.
More Yacht Information
Ocean Paradise Yacht For Charter
55m Benetti, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...