The latest project to be carried out by the heavily decorated German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, CLOUDBREAK saw the coming together of a seriously impressive team over the last four years.
Taking care of the exterior styling, Espen Oeino have clearly used their experience of similarly sized vessels to help create another highly distinctive motor yacht. Indeed, having been involved with the award-winning 76m/248ft expedition yacht ‘Northern Star’, the team clearly know what works best when it comes to projects with such ambitious aims.
Whilst no pictures have surfaced to suggest what the inside may look like, the creative minds at Christian Liaigre will no doubt have worked some small wonders inside the voluminous interior.
Responsible for styling the Le Sereno hotel in St Barts, the work of the dynamic team is characteristically modern, employing bold colours and sharp lines.
By no means strangers to the superyacht industry, the team picked up multiple awards for their work on the 67m/220ft superyacht VERTIGO back in 2012. To get a better idea of how well their refreshingly minimalist style applies to luxury yachts, just take a glance at the expert finishes below:
The product of a true dream team, CLOUDBREAK will no doubt be the subject of many a conversation in the coming months
Cutting such an exceptional profile in the yard, there’s bound to be a real sense of excitement as we await her sea trials in a few months time.
Following these trials, CLOUDBREAK is expected to be delivered to her owner in May, joining the charter fleet some time afterwards.
As more information surrounding the project becomes available, we will be sure to keep you updated.
In the meantime, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...