The latest project to be carried out by the heavily decorated German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, CLOUDBREAK saw the coming together of a seriously impressive team over the last four years.
Taking care of the exterior styling, Espen Oeino have clearly used their experience of similarly sized vessels to help create another highly distinctive motor yacht. Indeed, having been involved with the award-winning 76m/248ft expedition yacht ‘Northern Star’, the team clearly know what works best when it comes to projects with such ambitious aims.
Whilst no pictures have surfaced to suggest what the inside may look like, the creative minds at Christian Liaigre will no doubt have worked some small wonders inside the voluminous interior.
Responsible for styling the Le Sereno hotel in St Barts, the work of the dynamic team is characteristically modern, employing bold colours and sharp lines.
By no means strangers to the superyacht industry, the team picked up multiple awards for their work on the 67m/220ft superyacht VERTIGO back in 2012. To get a better idea of how well their refreshingly minimalist style applies to luxury yachts, just take a glance at the expert finishes below:
The product of a true dream team, CLOUDBREAK will no doubt be the subject of many a conversation in the coming months
Cutting such an exceptional profile in the yard, there’s bound to be a real sense of excitement as we await her sea trials in a few months time.
Following these trials, CLOUDBREAK is expected to be delivered to her owner in May, joining the charter fleet some time afterwards.
As more information surrounding the project becomes available, we will be sure to keep you updated.
In the meantime, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...