The latest project to be carried out by the heavily decorated German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, CLOUDBREAK saw the coming together of a seriously impressive team over the last four years.
Taking care of the exterior styling, Espen Oeino have clearly used their experience of similarly sized vessels to help create another highly distinctive motor yacht. Indeed, having been involved with the award-winning 76m/248ft expedition yacht ‘Northern Star’, the team clearly know what works best when it comes to projects with such ambitious aims.
Whilst no pictures have surfaced to suggest what the inside may look like, the creative minds at Christian Liaigre will no doubt have worked some small wonders inside the voluminous interior.
Responsible for styling the Le Sereno hotel in St Barts, the work of the dynamic team is characteristically modern, employing bold colours and sharp lines.
By no means strangers to the superyacht industry, the team picked up multiple awards for their work on the 67m/220ft superyacht VERTIGO back in 2012. To get a better idea of how well their refreshingly minimalist style applies to luxury yachts, just take a glance at the expert finishes below:
The product of a true dream team, CLOUDBREAK will no doubt be the subject of many a conversation in the coming months
Cutting such an exceptional profile in the yard, there’s bound to be a real sense of excitement as we await her sea trials in a few months time.
Following these trials, CLOUDBREAK is expected to be delivered to her owner in May, joining the charter fleet some time afterwards.
As more information surrounding the project becomes available, we will be sure to keep you updated.
In the meantime, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed