Motor Yacht OHANA to Appear in ‘Below Deck’ Season 2 Reality Show
Following the ratings success of the first season, Bravo TV’s ‘Below Deck’ season 2 is due to start filming this month and the charter yacht confirmed to appear is OHANA, the 47m/154’ Admiral superyacht. The production company are currently seeking charter guests to take part in the new series.
The first season of the reality show, which followed a working charter crew over the course of five-weeks in the Caribbean, featured the 50m/160’7 Benetti motor yacht ‘Cuor di Leone’ (renamed ‘Honor’ for the purposes of the charter). After filming had finished, ‘Cuor di Leone’ was sold and promptly taken off of the charter market, meaning that the ‘Below Deck’ producers had to find a suitable replacement in time for the Caribbean yacht charter season.
Popular charter yacht OHANA became a prime candidate along with her Captain John. Grugach and producers are now looking for a new crew to fill the rest of the positions on board as well as charter guests willing to be filmed for the duration of their vacation.
The 1998-built OHANA has carved out an exceptional reputation as a charter vessel over the years and is fully equipped for comfortable and exciting cruising vacations. Meticulously maintained since new, she was last refitted in 2011 and boasts a spacious, high-quality interior styled by the award-winning designer Donald Starkey. She accommodates up to 10 guests in five beautiful staterooms and features state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and Kaleidescape systems throughout.
Her outdoor areas are what truly make her stand out with every conceivable facility needed for an unforgettable vacation. This is best seen in her vast sundeck which features a large shaded double bar, Jacuzzi surrounded by sunpads, barbeque and five optional sun shade triangles in addition to a state of the art “pop-top” which rotates and opens to reveal a central, spiral staircase. OHANA’s armada of watertoys includes a 40’ waterslide which attaches to the side of the yacht, great fun for adults and kids alike.
It is still not clear whether the yacht will be called 'Honor' in second season of Bravo's 'Below Deck' TV show. If you can't wait until the next season airs then you can get a sneak preview of the interior photos of Ohana or watch her charter video.
OHANA has carved out an exceptional reputation as a charter vessel over the years and is fully equipped for comfortable and exciting cruising vacations
More Yacht Information
Rhino Yacht For Charter
47m Admiral Marine Works, 1998 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...