Proudly revealing her arrival to the charter fleet this year, TORTOISE is a sophisticated motor yacht available for charters between two of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
An ideal choice for the discerning host, the yacht is complete with all of the necessary features for a truly memorable events charter.
With generously sized social spaces both indoors and out, guests are able to socialise in a highly contemporary environment ornamented with impressive and detailed design work.
The saloon on the main deck is flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows providing precisely the kinds of panoramic views necessary for enjoying the Formula 1.
As well as being open for charter in Monaco between the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix, the yacht will also be based in the South of France throughout the year for charters in the French Riviera, Corsica, and Sardinia.
Contrasting its dominant monochrome theme with splashes of bright blue and sea greens, the interior of motor yacht TORTOISE is strikingly playful, making it the perfect accompaniment to an exciting event.
Spilling outside, this refreshing aesthetic leads to a Jacuzzi situated at the front of the deck, an arrangement which allows guests to take in the atmosphere and views in unparalleled style and comfort. Surrounded by sizeable sun loungers, this area of the yacht doubles up as a superb spot for enjoying the warm evenings with a couple of drinks.
Once the day is over, those staying the night on board TORTOISE are treated to bedrooms as well designed as the social areas. Comprised of 1 Master suite, 2 Double suites and 2 Twin suites, the accommodation is impeccable and designed with space in mind.
With an experienced crew of 8, guests can be assured that their charter will feature the high standard expected from a luxury experience.
Unlike her name, TORTOISE offers impressively paced cruising and provides a range of sea toys for her guests to enjoy when they’re not attending events and socialising.
With a Waverider, water skis, a wakeboard, and plenty of inflatables, there’s never a dull moment when out in some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
For those wanting to take a look at the marine life on offer, TORTOISE also provides snorkelling equipment to her guests.
Words really do fail to do justice to the uniqueness of TORTOISE and the kind of luxury charter she offers
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...