Proudly revealing her arrival to the charter fleet this year, TORTOISE is a sophisticated motor yacht available for charters between two of the most prestigious events in the yachting calendar.
An ideal choice for the discerning host, the yacht is complete with all of the necessary features for a truly memorable events charter.
With generously sized social spaces both indoors and out, guests are able to socialise in a highly contemporary environment ornamented with impressive and detailed design work.
The saloon on the main deck is flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows providing precisely the kinds of panoramic views necessary for enjoying the Formula 1.
As well as being open for charter in Monaco between the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix, the yacht will also be based in the South of France throughout the year for charters in the French Riviera, Corsica, and Sardinia.
Contrasting its dominant monochrome theme with splashes of bright blue and sea greens, the interior of motor yacht TORTOISE is strikingly playful, making it the perfect accompaniment to an exciting event.
Spilling outside, this refreshing aesthetic leads to a Jacuzzi situated at the front of the deck, an arrangement which allows guests to take in the atmosphere and views in unparalleled style and comfort. Surrounded by sizeable sun loungers, this area of the yacht doubles up as a superb spot for enjoying the warm evenings with a couple of drinks.
Once the day is over, those staying the night on board TORTOISE are treated to bedrooms as well designed as the social areas. Comprised of 1 Master suite, 2 Double suites and 2 Twin suites, the accommodation is impeccable and designed with space in mind.
With an experienced crew of 8, guests can be assured that their charter will feature the high standard expected from a luxury experience.
Unlike her name, TORTOISE offers impressively paced cruising and provides a range of sea toys for her guests to enjoy when they’re not attending events and socialising.
With a Waverider, water skis, a wakeboard, and plenty of inflatables, there’s never a dull moment when out in some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
For those wanting to take a look at the marine life on offer, TORTOISE also provides snorkelling equipment to her guests.
Words really do fail to do justice to the uniqueness of TORTOISE and the kind of luxury charter she offers
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed