Delivered by Dutch shipyard Amels in 1999, SEAHORSE is fresh from an extensive refit earlier this year, and completing her 15 year survey.
She features striking exterior and interior styling by the esteemed Terence Disdale, and was chosen as winner of 'Best Power Interior' at the 2000 International Superyacht Society Awards.
Her extensively refurbished modern interior is styled with light wood panelling, cream furnishings and bold, contemporary artworks. She also offers ten televisions with Apple TV and ten iPads on board for entertainment when not enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
Step outdoors, and SEAHORSE's fly bridge area offers family and friends the ultimate relaxation, featuring a deck Jacuzzi, sun loungers, bar area and al fresco dining area, with optional shade.
Her layout of 6 cabins comfortably accommodates as many as 11 guests, including a master suite with its own private office, two double staterooms, two twin cabins and a single cabin - all of which feature flatscreens.
Equipped with stabilizers when underway, motor yacht SEAHORSE can reach a top speed of 15 knots and cruises at a speed of 14 knots, with a range of 6299nm.
Boasting an extensive water toy chest, highlights for guests to enjoy include jet-skis, inflatable kayaks, paddle boards, a Seabob and a large inflatable waterslide.
For more details about M/Y SEAHORSE's charter availability, please contact the yacht charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Corsica luxury yacht charter.
winner of 'Best Power Interior' at the 2000 International Superyacht Society Awards.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...