Delivered by Dutch shipyard Amels in 1999, SEAHORSE is fresh from an extensive refit earlier this year, and completing her 15 year survey.
She features striking exterior and interior styling by the esteemed Terence Disdale, and was chosen as winner of 'Best Power Interior' at the 2000 International Superyacht Society Awards.
Her extensively refurbished modern interior is styled with light wood panelling, cream furnishings and bold, contemporary artworks. She also offers ten televisions with Apple TV and ten iPads on board for entertainment when not enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
Step outdoors, and SEAHORSE's fly bridge area offers family and friends the ultimate relaxation, featuring a deck Jacuzzi, sun loungers, bar area and al fresco dining area, with optional shade.
Her layout of 6 cabins comfortably accommodates as many as 11 guests, including a master suite with its own private office, two double staterooms, two twin cabins and a single cabin - all of which feature flatscreens.
Equipped with stabilizers when underway, motor yacht SEAHORSE can reach a top speed of 15 knots and cruises at a speed of 14 knots, with a range of 6299nm.
Boasting an extensive water toy chest, highlights for guests to enjoy include jet-skis, inflatable kayaks, paddle boards, a Seabob and a large inflatable waterslide.
For more details about M/Y SEAHORSE's charter availability, please contact the yacht charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Corsica luxury yacht charter.
winner of 'Best Power Interior' at the 2000 International Superyacht Society Awards.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...