Launched in 2008 by Posillipo Shipyard, RINI boasts exceptional engineering and an exquisite interior thanks to Cantieri Navali Rizzardi. This makes her an ideal charter yacht for exploring the dazzling cruising grounds of Turkey.
The upper deck of the motor yacht is bound to become the hub of your luxury charter experience. Sit back and relax on the sun loungers, enjoy an alfresco meal with family and friends, or socialise in the comfortable seating and bar area.
There is also a snug-type room on the upper deck, which provides a perfect retreat from the midday sun.
Alternatively, alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft against a backdrop of majestic mountain peaks, sun-kissed beaches or idyllic hidden coves.
The elegant interior of charter yacht RINI offsets dark wooden floors with wood panelling in lighter hues, and cream coloured furnishings are consistent throughout. This coupled with large windows creates an airy and light atmosphere.
In the main salon, a sumptuous lounge area sits harmoniously beside a formal dining table and offers an appealing space in which to entertain guests.
To make the most of the azure Turkish waters, there are plenty of water toys on board for your use. Enjoy the thrills of water skis and towable toys or explore the waters at a more leisurely pace on the paddle boards.
RINI can reach a maximum speed of 29 knots and cruises at 25 knots.
One master suite, one VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins comprise her accommodation offer.
If you would like more details on M/Y RINI, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Turkey.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed