Launched in 2008 by Posillipo Shipyard, RINI boasts exceptional engineering and an exquisite interior thanks to Cantieri Navali Rizzardi. This makes her an ideal charter yacht for exploring the dazzling cruising grounds of Turkey.
The upper deck of the motor yacht is bound to become the hub of your luxury charter experience. Sit back and relax on the sun loungers, enjoy an alfresco meal with family and friends, or socialise in the comfortable seating and bar area.
There is also a snug-type room on the upper deck, which provides a perfect retreat from the midday sun.
Alternatively, alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft against a backdrop of majestic mountain peaks, sun-kissed beaches or idyllic hidden coves.
The elegant interior of charter yacht RINI offsets dark wooden floors with wood panelling in lighter hues, and cream coloured furnishings are consistent throughout. This coupled with large windows creates an airy and light atmosphere.
In the main salon, a sumptuous lounge area sits harmoniously beside a formal dining table and offers an appealing space in which to entertain guests.
To make the most of the azure Turkish waters, there are plenty of water toys on board for your use. Enjoy the thrills of water skis and towable toys or explore the waters at a more leisurely pace on the paddle boards.
RINI can reach a maximum speed of 29 knots and cruises at 25 knots.
One master suite, one VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins comprise her accommodation offer.
If you would like more details on M/Y RINI, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Turkey.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...