Launched in 2008 by Posillipo Shipyard, RINI boasts exceptional engineering and an exquisite interior thanks to Cantieri Navali Rizzardi. This makes her an ideal charter yacht for exploring the dazzling cruising grounds of Turkey.
The upper deck of the motor yacht is bound to become the hub of your luxury charter experience. Sit back and relax on the sun loungers, enjoy an alfresco meal with family and friends, or socialise in the comfortable seating and bar area.
There is also a snug-type room on the upper deck, which provides a perfect retreat from the midday sun.
Alternatively, alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft against a backdrop of majestic mountain peaks, sun-kissed beaches or idyllic hidden coves.
The elegant interior of charter yacht RINI offsets dark wooden floors with wood panelling in lighter hues, and cream coloured furnishings are consistent throughout. This coupled with large windows creates an airy and light atmosphere.
In the main salon, a sumptuous lounge area sits harmoniously beside a formal dining table and offers an appealing space in which to entertain guests.
To make the most of the azure Turkish waters, there are plenty of water toys on board for your use. Enjoy the thrills of water skis and towable toys or explore the waters at a more leisurely pace on the paddle boards.
RINI can reach a maximum speed of 29 knots and cruises at 25 knots.
One master suite, one VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins comprise her accommodation offer.
If you would like more details on M/Y RINI, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Turkey.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...