Motor yacht ‘Sea Wish’ Joins Global Charter Fleet in Italy
Custom built by Fratelli D'Amato in 2003, Sea Wish is currently undergoing a refit and will soon be ready for the charter market. Expected to be updated with all the latest systems and amenities, she will be in optimum condition for cruising the spectacular waters of the Italian Riviera or taking in the impressive cities of the west coast.
The main exterior living area on the motor yacht is located on the upper deck, where an alfresco dining area, sunbeds and comfortable seating are found. Although there are also spaces aft deck and on the main deck forward in which to relax in the Mediterranean sun or socialise with family and friends.
Enhanced by large windows, the spacious main salon features a formal dining area as well as welcoming sofas. Charter guests can easily keep in touch with the picturesque coastline of Italy.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, motor yacht Sea Wish features one master stateroom, two VIP double cabins, two twin cabins and two Pullman beds.
Capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots and cruising at 15 knots, she boasts a Novamarine mt 4.50 tender and a Waverunner.
Photographs of the yacht’s new look should be released soon.
For further information on renting M/Y Sea Wish please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Sea Wish Yacht For Charter
36m Fratelli D'Amato, 2003 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...