Motor Yacht 'Apache II' End of Season Offer in the Italian Riviera
Renowned for her power and speed, boasting an impressive top speed of 29 knots, Apache II showcases some of the finest work from leaders in the Italian yachting industry. Built by Baglietto in 2009, her modern design was masterminded by the esteemed Francesco Paszkowski.
Equipped with latest entertainment systems, including a 42' plasma television in her main salon, her contemporary interior places emphasis on open spaces and blending light wood with neutrals to create the ultimate relaxing environment.
Providing five lavish staterooms for accommodation, superyacht Apache II features a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
She travels with a highly experienced and efficient Captain and crew, totally 8.
Step outside and outstanding panoramic views can be enjoyed from a sundeck, with a Teppanyaki grill and shaded areas also on offer. Guests can enjoy toys including jet-skis, scuba-diving equipment, a wake board, water-skis and a doughnut, with access to a Norurania tender.
Based in Loano and well-suited to static charters hosting up to 38 people, she can additionally can be booked for event charters that are a minimum of 4 days.
For more details on renting M/Y Apache II during the remainder of the season, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for an Italian Riviera luxury yacht charter to shortlist options.
Apache II showcases some of the finest work from leaders in the Italian yachting industry.
More Yacht Information
Fan Too Yacht For Charter
44m Baglietto, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...