The brand new Mataró Marina Barcelona in Spain, which accommodates luxury yachts between 20 and 50 metres, is now open for business.
Officially inaugurated into the Barcelona Nautical Cluster, Mataró Marina Barcelona is located only 15 miles north of Barcelona in the port of Mataró, the capital city of the Maresme region.
The new addition is the only marina of its kind between Barcelona and the southwest coastline of France, according to Varador 2000, the marina operator, and it is set to be an important presence in the Catalonian superyacht industry.
Offering 30 berths as well as options for superyachts over 50 metres in length, Mataró Marina Barcelona is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to cater for motor yachts and sailing yachts, and can offer yacht-goers an exclusive and personalised service as well as private access into the marina.
Other marine developments planned for the region include the addition of around 160 new superyacht berths, to be completed in around 12 months. This includes the expansion of Barcelona's OneOcean Port Vell and the creation of Marina Vela in the city.
Marina Vela will feature 136 moorings and will be available for yachts measuring up to 50 metres in length, with up-to-date infrastructures, exclusive top class services and the utmost privacy.
Barcelona is one of the most fascinating and dynamic cities in the Mediterranean. Home to world-renowned architecture, vibrant culture, stylish restaurants and boutique shopping, the city makes a great escape.
Home to world-renowned architecture, vibrant culture, stylish restaurants and boutique shopping, the city makes a great escape
Further south is the beautiful city of Valencia and located off the Spanish coast are The Balearics, comprising Ibiza, Mallorca, Minora and Formentera. An up-and-coming charter destination, the Balearic sisters each have their own unique personality, offering no-end of charter options.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...