Now under the joint management of luxury service provider IGY Marinas and its principal owner, the Marina di Porto Cervo is expected to attract even more charter guests to the exclusive resort in Sardinia.
Taking over customer relations duties, the joint management of Marina di Porto Cervo is sure to make accessing the Mediterranean hotspot easier than ever before.
Indeed, the team at IGY have a track record in elevating the success of superyacht marinas, having previously helped establish some of the most popular marinas in both the Caribbean and North America.
A relatively youthful destination, Porto Cervo has become the preserve of the superyachtset since its inception in the 1960s. Specifically, its unique blend of luxury boutiques and old-timey surroundings have set the scene for unforgettable yacht charter vacations.
Annexed by the exclusive Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, the Marina di Porto Cervo is within close proximity to equally elegant bars and restaurants that call out to superyacht guests looking to get a taste of the mainland.
Thoughtfully designed by Prince Karim Aga Khan IV as recently as the 60s, all of the architecture captures the bohemian spirit of the generation, producing an environment which is unlike anywhere else on earth.
Consistent with the enchanting world which surrounds it, the Marina di Porto Cervo is one of the most exciting superyacht marinas located in the Mediterranean
For those looking to simply enjoy the features of their superyacht in a sun-kissed environment, the Marina di Porto Cervo has berths for large motor yachts as well as nearby beaches for trying out some watersports.
Unsurprisingly, with all of this in mind, the Marina di Porto Cervo was featured in our list of 10 of the world’s top superyacht marinas.
In order to find out more regarding the options on offer around these cruising grounds, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts open for charter in Porto Cervo.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed