Now under the joint management of luxury service provider IGY Marinas and its principal owner, the Marina di Porto Cervo is expected to attract even more charter guests to the exclusive resort in Sardinia.
Taking over customer relations duties, the joint management of Marina di Porto Cervo is sure to make accessing the Mediterranean hotspot easier than ever before.
Indeed, the team at IGY have a track record in elevating the success of superyacht marinas, having previously helped establish some of the most popular marinas in both the Caribbean and North America.
A relatively youthful destination, Porto Cervo has become the preserve of the superyachtset since its inception in the 1960s. Specifically, its unique blend of luxury boutiques and old-timey surroundings have set the scene for unforgettable yacht charter vacations.
Annexed by the exclusive Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, the Marina di Porto Cervo is within close proximity to equally elegant bars and restaurants that call out to superyacht guests looking to get a taste of the mainland.
Thoughtfully designed by Prince Karim Aga Khan IV as recently as the 60s, all of the architecture captures the bohemian spirit of the generation, producing an environment which is unlike anywhere else on earth.
Consistent with the enchanting world which surrounds it, the Marina di Porto Cervo is one of the most exciting superyacht marinas located in the Mediterranean
For those looking to simply enjoy the features of their superyacht in a sun-kissed environment, the Marina di Porto Cervo has berths for large motor yachts as well as nearby beaches for trying out some watersports.
Unsurprisingly, with all of this in mind, the Marina di Porto Cervo was featured in our list of 10 of the world’s top superyacht marinas.
In order to find out more regarding the options on offer around these cruising grounds, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts open for charter in Porto Cervo.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...