Now under the joint management of luxury service provider IGY Marinas and its principal owner, the Marina di Porto Cervo is expected to attract even more charter guests to the exclusive resort in Sardinia.
Taking over customer relations duties, the joint management of Marina di Porto Cervo is sure to make accessing the Mediterranean hotspot easier than ever before.
Indeed, the team at IGY have a track record in elevating the success of superyacht marinas, having previously helped establish some of the most popular marinas in both the Caribbean and North America.
A relatively youthful destination, Porto Cervo has become the preserve of the superyachtset since its inception in the 1960s. Specifically, its unique blend of luxury boutiques and old-timey surroundings have set the scene for unforgettable yacht charter vacations.
Annexed by the exclusive Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, the Marina di Porto Cervo is within close proximity to equally elegant bars and restaurants that call out to superyacht guests looking to get a taste of the mainland.
Thoughtfully designed by Prince Karim Aga Khan IV as recently as the 60s, all of the architecture captures the bohemian spirit of the generation, producing an environment which is unlike anywhere else on earth.
Consistent with the enchanting world which surrounds it, the Marina di Porto Cervo is one of the most exciting superyacht marinas located in the Mediterranean
For those looking to simply enjoy the features of their superyacht in a sun-kissed environment, the Marina di Porto Cervo has berths for large motor yachts as well as nearby beaches for trying out some watersports.
Unsurprisingly, with all of this in mind, the Marina di Porto Cervo was featured in our list of 10 of the world’s top superyacht marinas.
In order to find out more regarding the options on offer around these cruising grounds, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts open for charter in Porto Cervo.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...