Delivered last year by the esteemed Lurrsen shipyard, superyacht SOLANDGE offers the ideal winter escape, boasting the best luxury amenities available to vessels of the global charter fleet. A chromotherapy spa with a Hamman and massage room, beauty salon, extensive wine cellar and large 9-person elevator can all be found on board to ensure guests have as relaxing charter experience as possible during their stay.
Her interior celebrates the excellent eye for design of Rodriguez Interiors and Dolker & Voges, who collaborated to create opulent surroundings that perfectly blend the best features of classic and modern interior design. Only the finest materials were used in crafting her interior, including more than 49 different types of marble and granite and 33 exotic woods. An indoor movie theatre and games room offer entertainment for guests, with several relaxing seating areas found throughout.
Her exterior has been designed by the esteemed Espen Oeino with harmonious lines and balance proportions to accommodate spacious outdoor living for dining and entertaining guests. Met with acclaim at her debut this year's Monaco Yacht Show, she was awarded the 'Best Exterior' award at the show's inaugural awards ceremony.
Her sundeck offers extraordinary views of popular Caribbean charter destinations such as the Bahamas from her chic beach club, featuring a removable dance floor and a bar.
SOLANDGE accommodates up to 12 guests within 7 well-appointed staterooms, including a master suite boasting its own private deck and dressing room, a convertible VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
A chromotherapy spa with a Hamman and massage room, beauty salon, wine cellar and large elevator can all be found on board to ensure guests have as relaxing charter experience as possible...
A large glass-edged swimming pool and gymnasium can be found on the bridge deck. Experienced crew members are also on hand to pamper guests with several treatments available in the nearby spa. Her array of water toys include Seabobs, Waverunners and state-of-the-art diving equipment, SOLANDGE is a PADI certified training yacht centre, so even those without a diving qualification can join in on the fun.
SOLANDGE's offers guests smooth conditions at anchor and in rough waters thanks to Zero Speed stabilizers and offers a maximum speed of 18 knots, whilst cruises at 14 knots.
Alternatively view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to compare the style and amenities of vessels.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.