Launched in 1999 by the Italian shipyard Maiora, Sea Jaguar underwent a striking interior refit in 2014, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Plus, unusually for a charter yacht, her charter rate is inclusive of all meals, water and soft drinks as well as four hours of cruising fuel per day.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area or head to the upper deck, where you can sit back and relax with a cocktail from the bar.
Head inside to the main salon for more lounging opportunities and a formal dining set up. Set against a backdrop of neutral carpets and warm wood panelling is leopard print upholstery and gold statues of big cats.
The décor continues into five luxurious cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, each with an extra Pullman to accommodate children.
Charter yacht Sea Jaguar is also equipped with jet skis, water skis, inflatable toys and snorkelling equipment, so that charter guests can explore the spectacular waters of the region.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area
Crystal clear and teaming with multi-coloured coral and fascinating marine life, the Maldives waters of the Indian Ocean offer some of the world’s best diving and snorkelling sites.
For further information on M/Y Sea Jaguar and to take advantage of her exclusive charter offer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Maldives.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...