Luxury Yacht ‘Sea Jaguar’ Cruises the Maldives
Launched in 1999 by the Italian shipyard Maiora, Sea Jaguar underwent a striking interior refit in 2014, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Plus, unusually for a charter yacht, her charter rate is inclusive of all meals, water and soft drinks as well as four hours of cruising fuel per day.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area or head to the upper deck, where you can sit back and relax with a cocktail from the bar.
Head inside to the main salon for more lounging opportunities and a formal dining set up. Set against a backdrop of neutral carpets and warm wood panelling is leopard print upholstery and gold statues of big cats.
The décor continues into five luxurious cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, each with an extra Pullman to accommodate children.
Charter yacht Sea Jaguar is also equipped with jet skis, water skis, inflatable toys and snorkelling equipment, so that charter guests can explore the spectacular waters of the region.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area
Crystal clear and teaming with multi-coloured coral and fascinating marine life, the Maldives waters of the Indian Ocean offer some of the world’s best diving and snorkelling sites.
For further information on M/Y Sea Jaguar and to take advantage of her exclusive charter offer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Maldives.
More Yacht Information
Sea Jaguar Yacht For Charter
31m Maiora, 1999 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...