Launched in 1999 by the Italian shipyard Maiora, Sea Jaguar underwent a striking interior refit in 2014, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Plus, unusually for a charter yacht, her charter rate is inclusive of all meals, water and soft drinks as well as four hours of cruising fuel per day.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area or head to the upper deck, where you can sit back and relax with a cocktail from the bar.
Head inside to the main salon for more lounging opportunities and a formal dining set up. Set against a backdrop of neutral carpets and warm wood panelling is leopard print upholstery and gold statues of big cats.
The décor continues into five luxurious cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, each with an extra Pullman to accommodate children.
Charter yacht Sea Jaguar is also equipped with jet skis, water skis, inflatable toys and snorkelling equipment, so that charter guests can explore the spectacular waters of the region.
Take in the archipelago’s dazzling natural beauty from the aft deck alfresco dining area
Crystal clear and teaming with multi-coloured coral and fascinating marine life, the Maldives waters of the Indian Ocean offer some of the world’s best diving and snorkelling sites.
For further information on M/Y Sea Jaguar and to take advantage of her exclusive charter offer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Maldives.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...