Luxury Yacht DREAM Reduces Weekly Rate for Caribbean Charters
Launched in 2001 by Abeking and Rasmussen, DREAM underwent an award-winning transformation just two years ago. She now boasts an exceptionally well-styled interior from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell, offering guests the chance to explore the Caribbean in absolute class and comfort.
Sporting an eye-catching metallic silver hull, the motor yacht offers expansive deck spaces for basking in the Caribbean sun or enjoying cocktails under the stars. There are five distinctive alfresco dining areas while the sun deck is a sanctuary for relaxation, with a Jacuzzi, multiple sun pads and a stylish bar.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design. Large windows flood the main salon with natural light and rich wood panelling offsets neutral furnishings. Enjoy socialising with guests and hosting formal dinner parties in these exquisite surrounds.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, will be the entertainment centre of your luxury yacht charter. Boasting a 103-inch cinema screen, this is the ultimate movie night setting. There is also an innovative games table for poker, backgammon or chess.
A full-beam master suite, complete with a private office and relaxation room, is joined by a VIP stateroom boasting spectacular ocean views and four double cabins that can be converted into two extra VIP staterooms.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell
Another highlight of the yacht is her lazarette, which doubles as a multi-purpose activity centre when all the water toys are out at sea. Toys consist of a water slide and trampoline, paddle boards, kayaks, water skis, wakeboards, and an assortment of snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. This provides plenty of options for enjoying the beautiful Caribbean waters and discovering its incredible marine life.
Equipped with the latest generation of Quantum XT stabilisers, she provides an extremely quiet cruising experience and is very stable at anchor. Plus, she is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 16 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
For more information on hiring M/Y DREAM, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Dream Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2001 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...