Launched in 2001 by Abeking and Rasmussen, DREAM underwent an award-winning transformation just two years ago. She now boasts an exceptionally well-styled interior from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell, offering guests the chance to explore the Caribbean in absolute class and comfort.
Sporting an eye-catching metallic silver hull, the motor yacht offers expansive deck spaces for basking in the Caribbean sun or enjoying cocktails under the stars. There are five distinctive alfresco dining areas while the sun deck is a sanctuary for relaxation, with a Jacuzzi, multiple sun pads and a stylish bar.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design. Large windows flood the main salon with natural light and rich wood panelling offsets neutral furnishings. Enjoy socialising with guests and hosting formal dinner parties in these exquisite surrounds.
The sky lounge, meanwhile, will be the entertainment centre of your luxury yacht charter. Boasting a 103-inch cinema screen, this is the ultimate movie night setting. There is also an innovative games table for poker, backgammon or chess.
A full-beam master suite, complete with a private office and relaxation room, is joined by a VIP stateroom boasting spectacular ocean views and four double cabins that can be converted into two extra VIP staterooms.
Step inside luxury yacht DREAM to experience her zen-like ambiance and contemporary chic design from the renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowell
Another highlight of the yacht is her lazarette, which doubles as a multi-purpose activity centre when all the water toys are out at sea. Toys consist of a water slide and trampoline, paddle boards, kayaks, water skis, wakeboards, and an assortment of snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. This provides plenty of options for enjoying the beautiful Caribbean waters and discovering its incredible marine life.
Equipped with the latest generation of Quantum XT stabilisers, she provides an extremely quiet cruising experience and is very stable at anchor. Plus, she is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 16 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
For more information on hiring M/Y DREAM, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed