Indeed, with ample exterior space and a brightly contemporary interior, guests are provided plenty of options when underway and at-anchor.
Ideal for discovering the Mediterranean, AQUIJO includes a beach club complete with an indoor Jacuzzi, diving and scuba gear, and a collection of towable water toys.
An exceptional host as well as a premier entertainer, there’s also a formal dining option indoors which provides space for up to 20 guests whilst sleeping 10.
Naturally, when chartering a sailing yacht, guests will want to spend their days enjoying the sun and taking in the views- two activities which AQUIJO expertly anticipates.
For the sunbather, there’s a host of comfortable sofas on the sundeck with adjacent tables for drinks and snacks.
On the aft deck, the sizeable BBQ offers a further al fresco dining option, and the table facing out towards the sea can also seat up to 20 guests.
It is, however, the beach club which is very much the crowning feature of luxury charter yacht AQUIJO. With a large skylight providing an abundance of light onto the swim platform, guests are able to effortlessly get out on the water for a swim or board a kayak for some unrivalled exploration.
Fusing the infinite charms of sailing with plenty of modern amenities, AQUIJO is unquestionably one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Whilst guests will be keen to enjoy the charms of sailing outside, the interior provides an exceptional range of spaces to cool off and socialise in.
Adjacent to the elegant dining room, the main salon features an expansive arrangement of seating to allow all guests the room to properly unwind in, with an appropriately modern televisual system for catching a movie.
Towards the aft deck, the sauna and steam room is the perfect facility for recuperating after some time spent working out with the gym equipment.
When turning in for the evening, each guest will find their room expertly decorated with hardwood flooring and subtle recessed lighting- the perfect way to wrap up a day out on the water.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...