Indeed, with ample exterior space and a brightly contemporary interior, guests are provided plenty of options when underway and at-anchor.
Ideal for discovering the Mediterranean, AQUIJO includes a beach club complete with an indoor Jacuzzi, diving and scuba gear, and a collection of towable water toys.
An exceptional host as well as a premier entertainer, there’s also a formal dining option indoors which provides space for up to 20 guests whilst sleeping 10.
Naturally, when chartering a sailing yacht, guests will want to spend their days enjoying the sun and taking in the views- two activities which AQUIJO expertly anticipates.
For the sunbather, there’s a host of comfortable sofas on the sundeck with adjacent tables for drinks and snacks.
On the aft deck, the sizeable BBQ offers a further al fresco dining option, and the table facing out towards the sea can also seat up to 20 guests.
It is, however, the beach club which is very much the crowning feature of luxury charter yacht AQUIJO. With a large skylight providing an abundance of light onto the swim platform, guests are able to effortlessly get out on the water for a swim or board a kayak for some unrivalled exploration.
Fusing the infinite charms of sailing with plenty of modern amenities, AQUIJO is unquestionably one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Whilst guests will be keen to enjoy the charms of sailing outside, the interior provides an exceptional range of spaces to cool off and socialise in.
Adjacent to the elegant dining room, the main salon features an expansive arrangement of seating to allow all guests the room to properly unwind in, with an appropriately modern televisual system for catching a movie.
Towards the aft deck, the sauna and steam room is the perfect facility for recuperating after some time spent working out with the gym equipment.
When turning in for the evening, each guest will find their room expertly decorated with hardwood flooring and subtle recessed lighting- the perfect way to wrap up a day out on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...