With the summer months offering ideal conditions for a luxury charter vacation in this region, there has never been a better time to seize a deal and start looking forward to being on board a yacht with a sense of adventure.
Boasting a highly modern interior, the warm woods create a truly relaxed ambience indoors which finely balances the vast openness of the outdoor deck areas.
Accentuating soft reds with crisp whites, the colour scheme which runs through the interior creates a suitable backdrop for a range of fixtures perfect for lounging and socialising in the East Mediterranean.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 5 luxuriously designed en-suite cabins, SMILE provides excellent comfort and privacy for those who have spent their day out on the water.
Stepping onto the aft deck, guests have easy access to a thoughtfully designed social area which doubles up as a great, shaded alfresco dining option. A choice not to be missed in the climate of the region.
Complete with surrounding windows, the main salon offers a refreshing social area with appropriately arranged furniture giving way to outstanding views.
For those looking to toast their vacation, the wet bar situated on the main deck is in close proximity to the entertainment system, meaning there’s never a dull moment.
As a high performing luxury gulet yacht, SMILE provides a charter vacation which is as relaxing as it is adventurous
With the offer extending an invitation to those curious about the charms of the East Mediterranean, there has never been a better opportunity to do so on a yacht which guarantees relaxation and discovery in equal measure.
With Turkey boasting a rich history which can be read in its easily accessible ruins, and with Greece proudly wearing its unique character in its charming towns, there’s so much to do both on and off the yacht.
Of course, the cuisine in this part of the world is unrivalled, meaning the hardest decision guests will face on their vacation is whether to eat in the highly regarded comfort of charter yacht SMILE, or in any number of fantastic restaurants.
In order to take advantage of this deal with S/Y SMILE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed