Luxury Gulet Yacht SMILE Offers Reduced Rate for Summer Charters in the East Mediterranean
The 36m/118ft luxury gulet yacht SMILE is currently offering a weekly reduction of €5,000 for any summer charter booked before the end of January. With availability in the Eastern Mediterranean, Greece, and Turkey, the deal is bound to be popular amongst those planning their summer vacation.
With the summer months offering ideal conditions for a luxury charter vacation in this region, there has never been a better time to seize a deal and start looking forward to being on board a yacht with a sense of adventure.
Boasting a highly modern interior, the warm woods create a truly relaxed ambience indoors which finely balances the vast openness of the outdoor deck areas.
Accentuating soft reds with crisp whites, the colour scheme which runs through the interior creates a suitable backdrop for a range of fixtures perfect for lounging and socialising in the East Mediterranean.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 5 luxuriously designed en-suite cabins, SMILE provides excellent comfort and privacy for those who have spent their day out on the water.
Stepping onto the aft deck, guests have easy access to a thoughtfully designed social area which doubles up as a great, shaded alfresco dining option. A choice not to be missed in the climate of the region.
Complete with surrounding windows, the main salon offers a refreshing social area with appropriately arranged furniture giving way to outstanding views.
For those looking to toast their vacation, the wet bar situated on the main deck is in close proximity to the entertainment system, meaning there’s never a dull moment.
As a high performing luxury gulet yacht, SMILE provides a charter vacation which is as relaxing as it is adventurous
With the offer extending an invitation to those curious about the charms of the East Mediterranean, there has never been a better opportunity to do so on a yacht which guarantees relaxation and discovery in equal measure.
With Turkey boasting a rich history which can be read in its easily accessible ruins, and with Greece proudly wearing its unique character in its charming towns, there’s so much to do both on and off the yacht.
Of course, the cuisine in this part of the world is unrivalled, meaning the hardest decision guests will face on their vacation is whether to eat in the highly regarded comfort of charter yacht SMILE, or in any number of fantastic restaurants.
In order to take advantage of this deal with S/Y SMILE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Smile Yacht For Charter
36m Unknown, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...