The 36m/118ft luxury gulet yacht SMILE is currently offering a weekly reduction of €5,000 for any summer charter booked before the end of January. With availability in the Eastern Mediterranean, Greece, and Turkey, the deal is bound to be popular amongst those planning their summer vacation.
With the summer months offering ideal conditions for a luxury charter vacation in this region, there has never been a better time to seize a deal and start looking forward to being on board a yacht with a sense of adventure.
Boasting a highly modern interior, the warm woods create a truly relaxed ambience indoors which finely balances the vast openness of the outdoor deck areas.
Accentuating soft reds with crisp whites, the colour scheme which runs through the interior creates a suitable backdrop for a range of fixtures perfect for lounging and socialising in the East Mediterranean.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 5 luxuriously designed en-suite cabins, SMILE provides excellent comfort and privacy for those who have spent their day out on the water.
Stepping onto the aft deck, guests have easy access to a thoughtfully designed social area which doubles up as a great, shaded alfresco dining option. A choice not to be missed in the climate of the region.
Complete with surrounding windows, the main salon offers a refreshing social area with appropriately arranged furniture giving way to outstanding views.
For those looking to toast their vacation, the wet bar situated on the main deck is in close proximity to the entertainment system, meaning there’s never a dull moment.
As a high performing luxury gulet yacht, SMILE provides a charter vacation which is as relaxing as it is adventurous
With the offer extending an invitation to those curious about the charms of the East Mediterranean, there has never been a better opportunity to do so on a yacht which guarantees relaxation and discovery in equal measure.
With Turkey boasting a rich history which can be read in its easily accessible ruins, and with Greece proudly wearing its unique character in its charming towns, there’s so much to do both on and off the yacht.
Of course, the cuisine in this part of the world is unrivalled, meaning the hardest decision guests will face on their vacation is whether to eat in the highly regarded comfort of charter yacht SMILE, or in any number of fantastic restaurants.
In order to take advantage of this deal with S/Y SMILE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...