Originally delivered from Lurssen in 2003 and enjoying some upgrades earlier this year, Capri I embodies all of the qualities which have come to characterise the iconic German shipyard.
Indeed, all five of her decks have been appointed with only the most desired luxury features, from a generously sized library, to a dedicated gymnasium, and even an observation room annexed by a private owner’s terrace.
Designed by Glade Johnson Design, both the interior and exterior have been finished in a timeless style which conjures up a comfortable environment for charter guests to enjoy whether they’re sunbathing or socialising.
Sure to impress the discerning guests attending the show in Nafplio, Capri I will be on display between 29th April- 2nd May 2017.
With a variety of lounging space and alfresco dining arrangements, charter guests are provided a wealth of options when enjoying a private yacht charter vacation on board Capri I.
What’s more, with a broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft deck, guests who prefer to spend their time on the water will have no difficulty getting to grips with her collection of water toys and tenders.
Exuding elegance, superyacht Capri I offers a range of outstanding features across both her interior and exterior spaces
Accommodating a total of 12 guests at any one time, there is a large master suite as well as an additional VIP cabin and 2 doubles and 1 single.
Whilst each of the cabins is certain to provide only the greatest amount of comfort to charter guests, the attentions of an on-board masseuse make things even more relaxing.
There’s also no question that Capri I will be in fantastic company, with the other superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 being nothing short of exceptional.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...