Lürssen to Present Superyacht SOLANDGE at 2014 Monaco Yacht Show
Exciting news just in that German builder Lürssen have announced they will be exhibiting the 85.1m/279’ SOLANDGE at the Monaco Yacht Show 2014, due to take place between the 24th and 27th September 2014.
Following her highly anticipated launch last October, this will be superyacht SOLANDGE’s debut in what is arguably the world’s most prestigious yachting event. As one of the most exciting additions to the global charter fleet last year, she boasts design from the acclaimed Espen Oeino who has achieved exceptionally harmonious proportions and generous spaces.
Described by the shipyard as having ‘what it takes to become an iconic yacht on the charter market’, she completed her first Caribbean yacht charter season over the winter and was shortlisted for the coveted 2014 World Superyacht Awards in the ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht of 2,000GT and above’ category.
SOLANDGE’s sheer size combined with her sleek, elegant lines and dark blue hull are sure to make her stand out on the docks of Port Hercules. Her recently-revealed Aileen Rodriguez designed interior is as equally impressive, showcasing a rare and strikingly beautiful mix of 49 different marble and granite surfaces and 33 alternative woods which together create a unique and highly exclusive feel.
She has what it takes to become an iconic yacht on the charter market.Lürssen
She also represents cutting edge yacht technology, engineered for self-sufficiency during extended voyages on the high seas and well-equipped for whatever she may face. This is something that Lürssen pride themselves on as they continue to be one of the world’s leading producers of large luxury superyachts.
In an interview during the 2014 Singapore Yacht Show, Lürssen Sales Director Michael Breman attributed this success to the extensive experience and meticulous organisation of the shipyard. Another three superyachts are set to be delivered from the builder later this year; a 66m designed by Espen Oeino with Reymond Langton interior, a 92m with exterior and interior design by Reymond Langton and a 105m designed by Tim Heywood with Pinto interior styling.
More Yacht Information
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...