‘Below Deck’ Yacht RHINO (ex OHANA) Renamed, Refitted and Ready for Charter
After starring in Bravo’s second season of ‘Below Deck’, due to air 12th August, superyacht RHINO has undergone an interior transformation to set her apart from her previous life as OHANA.
It was announced in May that following the success of the first series of ‘Below Deck’ the show would be back for a second season but this time the 47m/154ft Admiral motor yacht OHANA would replace the 50m/164ft ‘HONOR’ as the setting for the show’s charters. The second series was shot in the British Virgin Islands over five weeks during the winter season and since filming ended OHANA has been sold to an experienced charter-savvy yachtsman.
Her new Owner is keen to distance RHINO from the ‘Below Deck’ series which, despite its ratings popularity, has received heavy criticism from those inside the yachting industry. Many believe that the unprofessional antics of the crew and the outlandish behaviour of the guests portrayed on the show do not accurately reflect the real charter industry. Upon delivery to her new Owner, RHINO was quickly taken in for extensive upgrades, ranging from interior styling to the rebuilding of her engines.
As featured in the show, RHINO’s previous interior décor encompassed classical style with a nautical theme in the navy and white colour palette, artworks and furnishings. Her five staterooms extended a similar design with traditional design features more befitting of her 90’s build. She was however still very well-equipped with spacious living areas and a range of amenities such as a sundeck Jacuzzi and large centrally placed open air bar. The styling of the outdoor living areas combined brightly coloured sunpads and cushions in a good selection of covered and open seating areas.
Thanks to her refit RHINO has now been completely refreshed with a brand new contemporary yet elegant look with new furniture and a crisp palette of white walls and furnishings offset by blue and grey features. Rhino paintings now adorn the main salon walls to emphasise the superyachts new persona while the staterooms have now been reinvigorated with new bedding and lighting. The outdoor areas have also been given a new lease of life with much more subtle seating and colours. The overall effect is modern and stylish and far more appealing to the tastes of charter guests.
Motor yacht RHINO is now ready for charters in New England at this summer before heading to the Caribbean for the winter, available at weekly rates starting at USD 140,000 plus expenses. In autumn she will be going in for additional upgrades that will include replacing the two small round dining tables in the main salon to one large dining table, and converting the second twin stateroom to an adaptable king berth in order to accommodate 5 couples in 5 double staterooms if so desired.
For further details on booking and availability contact your charter broker, or alternatively take a look at the full selection of motor yachts available on the global charter fleet.
More Yacht Information
Rhino Yacht For Charter
47m Admiral Marine Works, 1998 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...