Designed to fuel an insatiable spirit of adventure, Dunia Baru is the finest yacht to have even been created in Indonesia. Combining unparalleled craftsmanship from the Konjo Boat Builders with the latest technology and amenities, she is the perfect platform for exploring the wonderfully exotic waters of South East Asia.
Charterers lucky enough to secure her last remaining availability in Komodo this year will begin their Indonesian yacht charter in Bali before departing for the northern coasts of Lombok and Sumbawa.
Over the next few days, guests will have the chance to discover the marine-rich waters and thundering waterfalls of Moyo Island, paddleboard in the Satonda Crater Lake, visit the traditional village of Wera and dive in the warm, bubbling waters surrounding the volcanic island of Sangeang.
The next stop is the Komodo National Park, where no-end of opportunities await. Swim with manta rays in Makassar Reef, go in search of the infamous Komodo dragons in Rinca, hike through the rugged hills of Padar to enjoy a beautiful sunset or unwind on gorgeous sun-drenched beaches.
As world-class dive sites abound in these cruising grounds, the superyacht features a dedicated dive centre and a fully-qualified guide. There is also a well-stocked water toy garage, while those looking to unwind will enjoy the spa services provided by the on-board masseuse.
The laid-back luxury of charter yacht Dunia Baru immediately puts guests at ease. The centre-point of any private yacht charter is sure to be the eat-in galley, where meals are both prepared and enjoyed. But, there is also a larger alfresco dining area for more formal gatherings.
Combining unparalleled craftsmanship from the Konjo Boat Builders with the latest technology and amenities, Dunia Baru is the perfect platform for exploring South East Asia
On the expansive foredeck, beanbags and sun loungers invite guests to lay back and relax. An outdoor lounge is a great place to catch up with friends and family and, by night, it transforms into a cocktail bar lit up with LED lights, providing the perfect environment for socialising under the stars.
Another living area on board is the beautifully crafted main salon made up of a lounge and another dining option. Large windows ensure guests never miss out on seeing the spectacular scenery of the region, while state-of-the-art entertainment systems are subtly integrated into the traditional joinery.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of the seven spacious timber staterooms, including an upper deck master suite with its own private balcony and six double cabins on the lower deck. Up to 14 guests can sleep on board and all cabins boast modern bathroom fixtures.
Read our Dunia Baru Review or A Rumble in the Jungle: The Story Of Charter Yacht ‘Dunia Baru’ to find out more about this award-winning charter yacht.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.