Designed to fuel an insatiable spirit of adventure, Dunia Baru is the finest yacht to have even been created in Indonesia. Combining unparalleled craftsmanship from the Konjo Boat Builders with the latest technology and amenities, she is the perfect platform for exploring the wonderfully exotic waters of South East Asia.
Charterers lucky enough to secure her last remaining availability in Komodo this year will begin their Indonesian yacht charter in Bali before departing for the northern coasts of Lombok and Sumbawa.
Over the next few days, guests will have the chance to discover the marine-rich waters and thundering waterfalls of Moyo Island, paddleboard in the Satonda Crater Lake, visit the traditional village of Wera and dive in the warm, bubbling waters surrounding the volcanic island of Sangeang.
The next stop is the Komodo National Park, where no-end of opportunities await. Swim with manta rays in Makassar Reef, go in search of the infamous Komodo dragons in Rinca, hike through the rugged hills of Padar to enjoy a beautiful sunset or unwind on gorgeous sun-drenched beaches.
As world-class dive sites abound in these cruising grounds, the superyacht features a dedicated dive centre and a fully-qualified guide. There is also a well-stocked water toy garage, while those looking to unwind will enjoy the spa services provided by the on-board masseuse.
The laid-back luxury of charter yacht Dunia Baru immediately puts guests at ease. The centre-point of any private yacht charter is sure to be the eat-in galley, where meals are both prepared and enjoyed. But, there is also a larger alfresco dining area for more formal gatherings.
Combining unparalleled craftsmanship from the Konjo Boat Builders with the latest technology and amenities, Dunia Baru is the perfect platform for exploring South East Asia
On the expansive foredeck, beanbags and sun loungers invite guests to lay back and relax. An outdoor lounge is a great place to catch up with friends and family and, by night, it transforms into a cocktail bar lit up with LED lights, providing the perfect environment for socialising under the stars.
Another living area on board is the beautifully crafted main salon made up of a lounge and another dining option. Large windows ensure guests never miss out on seeing the spectacular scenery of the region, while state-of-the-art entertainment systems are subtly integrated into the traditional joinery.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of the seven spacious timber staterooms, including an upper deck master suite with its own private balcony and six double cabins on the lower deck. Up to 14 guests can sleep on board and all cabins boast modern bathroom fixtures.
Read our Dunia Baru Review or A Rumble in the Jungle: The Story Of Charter Yacht ‘Dunia Baru’ to find out more about this award-winning charter yacht.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...