Combining quality Heesen craftsmanship, stylish outdoor areas and a long list of luxurious amenities, G3 is an ideal choice for charterers looking to escape to the warmer climes of the Caribbean over the festive break.
What’s more, following a recent refit, which included a full paint job and many refinements, she is in her best condition yet and is one of the top charter yachts in her class.
Among her key changes is a new look sundeck. Guests can chill out in the Jacuzzi, lounge on sunpads and sip cocktails with friends and family in a shaded seating area, all against beautiful backdrops of Antigua and nearby island hotspots such as Saint Martin and St Barts.
Or get closer to the sparkling waters in the beach club. Work out using the gym equipment before being served a refreshing drink at the wet bar and cooling off in the refreshing ocean.
The wide selection of brand new water toys can also be easily accessed from here. Try out the Sea-Doo Sparks, Jetsurfs, waterskis, kitesurfs and paddle boards. Plus, as an approved RYA training centre, guests can learn to jet-ski as well as have diving lessons from the on-board dive master.
Charterers can also indulge in a massage from the on-board masseuse and a new outdoor cinema screen enables guests to get together for a movie nights under the stars.
Following a recent refit, which included a full paint job and many refinements, G3 is one of the top charter yachts in her class
Whether days are spent having fun on the water, exploring the island sights or relaxing in the gorgeous sunshine, guests can catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft.
Opportunities for unwinding and socialising then continue into the interior of superyacht G3. Light oak wall panels and pale-coloured furnishings create a contemporary beach house style of design where guests can truly relax on their yacht charter.
A redesigned, open-plan main salon features a large, curvaceous seating area and adjoining dining area for more formal occasions, while new state-of-the-art audio visual equipment adds to the entertainment offer.
The light and airy styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Two additional berths mean up to 12 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed