Combining quality Heesen craftsmanship, stylish outdoor areas and a long list of luxurious amenities, G3 is an ideal choice for charterers looking to escape to the warmer climes of the Caribbean over the festive break.
What’s more, following a recent refit, which included a full paint job and many refinements, she is in her best condition yet and is one of the top charter yachts in her class.
Among her key changes is a new look sundeck. Guests can chill out in the Jacuzzi, lounge on sunpads and sip cocktails with friends and family in a shaded seating area, all against beautiful backdrops of Antigua and nearby island hotspots such as Saint Martin and St Barts.
Or get closer to the sparkling waters in the beach club. Work out using the gym equipment before being served a refreshing drink at the wet bar and cooling off in the refreshing ocean.
The wide selection of brand new water toys can also be easily accessed from here. Try out the Sea-Doo Sparks, Jetsurfs, waterskis, kitesurfs and paddle boards. Plus, as an approved RYA training centre, guests can learn to jet-ski as well as have diving lessons from the on-board dive master.
Charterers can also indulge in a massage from the on-board masseuse and a new outdoor cinema screen enables guests to get together for a movie nights under the stars.
Following a recent refit, which included a full paint job and many refinements, G3 is one of the top charter yachts in her class
Whether days are spent having fun on the water, exploring the island sights or relaxing in the gorgeous sunshine, guests can catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft.
Opportunities for unwinding and socialising then continue into the interior of superyacht G3. Light oak wall panels and pale-coloured furnishings create a contemporary beach house style of design where guests can truly relax on their yacht charter.
A redesigned, open-plan main salon features a large, curvaceous seating area and adjoining dining area for more formal occasions, while new state-of-the-art audio visual equipment adds to the entertainment offer.
The light and airy styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Two additional berths mean up to 12 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...