Launched in 1992 by Marine Industrial Technologies and last refitted in 2004, Carmen Fontana is equipped with a selection of amenities to host luxury yacht charter vacations around the islands of Greece.
Charterers looking to treat their friends and family to an enchanting retreat to the Mediterranean can benefit from a 25% discount when they book the motor yacht before the end of 2019.
The motor yacht offers ample areas to soak up the Greek sunshine. She offers alfresco dining on the main deck, as well as ample sun loungers that create the perfect setting for after-dinner aperitifs.
For a refreshing sun lounging experience, guests can make use of Carmen Fontana’s sweeping sun deck, which volunteers a selection of loungers, sofa seating and a coffee table. The sundeck makes the perfect backdrop for hosting cocktail parties while enjoying mesmerizing sunsets over nearby Greek islands.
As the afternoon approaches and the temperature climbs, guests can make use of the swim platform for a well needed and refreshing dip in the Mediterranean’s tranquil waters. The yacht offers a variety of toys for making the most out of the seas, including a Waverunner, Water-Skis, Paddleboards or snorkelling equipment.
The yacht's interiors have been timelessly styled to reflect an elegant and refined theme. Her main salon has an open-plan layout to maximise light and space, with a large lounging area located aft alongside a sleek cocktail bar. Forward is the banquet-style dining area.
The motor yacht sleeps 10 guests in five generously-sized cabins, comprising one master cabin, one VIP suite, and one double and two twin cabins, all of which boast private ensuite bathrooms.
The principal charterer can enjoy the full-beam master suite, fitted with a grand walk-in wardrobe, his-and-hers ensuite, private lounge, and 180-degree panoramic view of the yacht's cruising region.
Located forward, guests will find a spacious and welcoming outer deck area that can be exclusively used by the principal charterer.
A dreamy landscape like the Mediterranean, rich in history and traditions from a colorful variety of backgrounds, offers visitors an immersive cruising environment and endless capabilities, activities, and locations for guests to encounter and explore.
Guests are guaranteed new experiences every day on their Greece charter vacation, from trekking up enthralling forested mountains and shopping in cosmopolitan hotspots, to investigating ancient landmarks that were once home to famed Gods.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...