Launched in 1992 by Marine Industrial Technologies and last refitted in 2004, Carmen Fontana is equipped with a selection of amenities to host luxury yacht charter vacations around the islands of Greece.
Charterers looking to treat their friends and family to an enchanting retreat to the Mediterranean can benefit from a 25% discount when they book the motor yacht before the end of 2019.
The motor yacht offers ample areas to soak up the Greek sunshine. She offers alfresco dining on the main deck, as well as ample sun loungers that create the perfect setting for after-dinner aperitifs.
For a refreshing sun lounging experience, guests can make use of Carmen Fontana’s sweeping sun deck, which volunteers a selection of loungers, sofa seating and a coffee table. The sundeck makes the perfect backdrop for hosting cocktail parties while enjoying mesmerizing sunsets over nearby Greek islands.
As the afternoon approaches and the temperature climbs, guests can make use of the swim platform for a well needed and refreshing dip in the Mediterranean’s tranquil waters. The yacht offers a variety of toys for making the most out of the seas, including a Waverunner, Water-Skis, Paddleboards or snorkelling equipment.
The yacht's interiors have been timelessly styled to reflect an elegant and refined theme. Her main salon has an open-plan layout to maximise light and space, with a large lounging area located aft alongside a sleek cocktail bar. Forward is the banquet-style dining area.
The motor yacht sleeps 10 guests in five generously-sized cabins, comprising one master cabin, one VIP suite, and one double and two twin cabins, all of which boast private ensuite bathrooms.
The principal charterer can enjoy the full-beam master suite, fitted with a grand walk-in wardrobe, his-and-hers ensuite, private lounge, and 180-degree panoramic view of the yacht's cruising region.
Located forward, guests will find a spacious and welcoming outer deck area that can be exclusively used by the principal charterer.
A Mediterranean dream
A dreamy landscape like the Mediterranean, rich in history and traditions from a colorful variety of backgrounds, offers visitors an immersive cruising environment and endless capabilities, activities, and locations for guests to encounter and explore.
Guests are guaranteed new experiences every day on their Greece charter vacation, from trekking up enthralling forested mountains and shopping in cosmopolitan hotspots, to investigating ancient landmarks that were once home to famed Gods.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.