Scheduled for delivery to her owner at the close of this month, newly launched SUERTE is seen showcasing her exquisite, Francesco Paszkowski-designed lines in new photography shot in Portofino Bay. She underwent sea trials from 1 July to 1 August, with final touches to her interior currently taking place before delivery.
Following the new trend of implementing 'eco-friendly technology' into her engineering, she is RINA Green Plus certified and will lessen her impact on the environment thanks to engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters. She will also significantly reduce noise and vibrations in comparison to similar superyachts.
On her trials, Suerte surpassed her contractual speed of 16.5 knots travelling at half load, and recorded speeds of over 18 knots. She will offer a range of 5,500 nautical miles at 12 knots.
She has gross tonnage close to 1,250 GT.
Motor yacht SUERTE was launched with fireworks at a grand ceremony at Tankoa's headquarters in Genoa, Italy on 1 July. The shipyard later shared footage from inside their shipyard of the huge effort and manpower behind preparing Suerte for her launch into the water.
The newly-released images provide a closer look at her sundeck, which will distinctively feature a bar area within her large swimming pool, as well as a circular sunlounger area aft.
Suerte is set to to be one of the most well-appointed launches of 2015 so far, with standout amenities including a touch-n-go helipad, 900-litre aquarium and 80-inch television in her main salon, her pool's waterfall and sauna with sea views.
As seen above, projections of her interior have also been shared by Tankoa Yachts. With styling by Margherita Casprini, indoor spaces are open in design and are inspired by modern themes.
Suerte will accommodate up to 12 guests on board in a spacious layout consisting of a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles. An elevator will provide easy access across her floors for guests.
She will additionally feature a large tender garage (able to accommodate several jet-skis) and Beach Club, with water toys not yet announced.
On behalf of the plans announced in April 2014 for the superyacht ('Project S693'), it is expected she will become available for charter following her delivery. Check back to YachtCharterFleet for all the latest news on her future.
M/Y SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts announced as attending the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, taking place from 23 to 26 September. For more information on her availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...