Scheduled for delivery to her owner at the close of this month, newly launched SUERTE is seen showcasing her exquisite, Francesco Paszkowski-designed lines in new photography shot in Portofino Bay. She underwent sea trials from 1 July to 1 August, with final touches to her interior currently taking place before delivery.
Following the new trend of implementing 'eco-friendly technology' into her engineering, she is RINA Green Plus certified and will lessen her impact on the environment thanks to engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters. She will also significantly reduce noise and vibrations in comparison to similar superyachts.
On her trials, Suerte surpassed her contractual speed of 16.5 knots travelling at half load, and recorded speeds of over 18 knots. She will offer a range of 5,500 nautical miles at 12 knots.
She has gross tonnage close to 1,250 GT.
Motor yacht SUERTE was launched with fireworks at a grand ceremony at Tankoa's headquarters in Genoa, Italy on 1 July. The shipyard later shared footage from inside their shipyard of the huge effort and manpower behind preparing Suerte for her launch into the water.
The newly-released images provide a closer look at her sundeck, which will distinctively feature a bar area within her large swimming pool, as well as a circular sunlounger area aft.
Suerte is set to to be one of the most well-appointed launches of 2015 so far, with standout amenities including a touch-n-go helipad, 900-litre aquarium and 80-inch television in her main salon, her pool's waterfall and sauna with sea views.
As seen above, projections of her interior have also been shared by Tankoa Yachts. With styling by Margherita Casprini, indoor spaces are open in design and are inspired by modern themes.
Suerte will accommodate up to 12 guests on board in a spacious layout consisting of a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles. An elevator will provide easy access across her floors for guests.
She will additionally feature a large tender garage (able to accommodate several jet-skis) and Beach Club, with water toys not yet announced.
On behalf of the plans announced in April 2014 for the superyacht ('Project S693'), it is expected she will become available for charter following her delivery. Check back to YachtCharterFleet for all the latest news on her future.
M/Y SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts announced as attending the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, taking place from 23 to 26 September. For more information on her availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed