Having joined the charter fleet only a few months ago, there’s sure to be plenty of interest as JOY becomes available for her first ever New Year’s vacation. Delivered from Feadship in July, the motor yacht features a cutting-edge exterior styled by Bannenberg & Rowell and an equally impressive interior designed by Studio Indigo.
With revolutionary ‘winter gardens’ situated on both the main deck and Owner’s deck, JOY is perfectly suited to the Indian Ocean, with ample furnishings, amenities, and communal spaces for guests to comfortably enjoy both the climate and the views.
Thanks to her flexible accommodation options, JOY is an ideal choice for both friends and family looking to mark the beginning of a new year in true style.
Largely comprised of ‘wow factors’, JOY includes a number of thoughtfully implemented features which serve to heighten the charter experience. The expansive sofa on the aft deck, for example, opens up in the centre to provide access to a staircase leading down to an impressive beach club.
Complete with a dedicated ‘games deck’ at the fore, guests will also be able to enjoy their surroundings and celebrations with occasional games of basketball and badminton- quite the addition to a seasonal vacation.
Spread across three decks and eight cabins, the configuration of staterooms allows a total of twelve guests to sleep on JOY when away on a private yacht charter.
To learn even more about the design and standout characteristics of JOY, read our comprehensive review here.
Effortlessly sophisticated and wholly unique, superyacht JOY assuredly lives up to her name
In order to find out more regarding M/Y JOY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed