Having joined the charter fleet only a few months ago, there’s sure to be plenty of interest as JOY becomes available for her first ever New Year’s vacation. Delivered from Feadship in July, the motor yacht features a cutting-edge exterior styled by Bannenberg & Rowell and an equally impressive interior designed by Studio Indigo.
With revolutionary ‘winter gardens’ situated on both the main deck and Owner’s deck, JOY is perfectly suited to the Indian Ocean, with ample furnishings, amenities, and communal spaces for guests to comfortably enjoy both the climate and the views.
Thanks to her flexible accommodation options, JOY is an ideal choice for both friends and family looking to mark the beginning of a new year in true style.
Largely comprised of ‘wow factors’, JOY includes a number of thoughtfully implemented features which serve to heighten the charter experience. The expansive sofa on the aft deck, for example, opens up in the centre to provide access to a staircase leading down to an impressive beach club.
Complete with a dedicated ‘games deck’ at the fore, guests will also be able to enjoy their surroundings and celebrations with occasional games of basketball and badminton- quite the addition to a seasonal vacation.
Spread across three decks and eight cabins, the configuration of staterooms allows a total of twelve guests to sleep on JOY when away on a private yacht charter.
To learn even more about the design and standout characteristics of JOY, read our comprehensive review here.
Effortlessly sophisticated and wholly unique, superyacht JOY assuredly lives up to her name
In order to find out more regarding M/Y JOY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.