Replete with secluded dive spots and scented by a rich range of floral aromas, Tahiti is in many ways a quintessential yachting destination.
Refitted as recently as last year, guests will be amongst the first to sample the refreshing effects of her contemporary design work.
What’s more, by being on board SENSES, guests will have the opportunity to cruise to her sister islands in total comfort and style.
Equipped with a fantastic array of toys, and with jet-ski and JetLev instructors to hand, the yacht is perfectly suited for families and small parties looking to couple relaxation with action-packed fun.
Whilst SENSES provides exceptional space and furnishings for outdoor lounging, her interior is similarly accommodating for guests looking to unwind and enjoy their vacation on board a luxury yacht.
Recently refitted, the interior features a light colour palette suitably contrasted with warmly shaded furnishings and engaging artwork. In both the dining and social areas, this ambience sets a peaceful tone perfect for taking in the surroundings of Tahiti.
With so much on offer, guests will never be stuck for things to do when cruising to their next destination.
Time in her modern gym can be nicely balanced with time on the massage table, and hours spent taking in the sun at the beach club can be rounded off with a lengthy soak in the deck Jacuzzi.
Adventurously luxurious, SENSES is capable of delivering a truly unrivalled island charter experience
Not only does Tahiti provide a perfect destination for those looking to relax, it also caters for those after a little cultural exploration.
From coral reefs thriving with exotic marine life, to the rich cuisine options available at the boutique resorts, to the teeming local marketplace, there’s plenty to see and do in this prized location.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 14, the yacht provides an exceptional retreat after a day spent diving in the waters or getting amongst the bustling capital city of Papeete.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed