This week the 60m/194ft superyacht 'SENSES' announced its availability for charters in Tahiti this February. With the opportunity to enjoy the island’s secluded lagoons and unspoiled beaches during one of its warmest months, there’s never been a better reason to get out and explore.
Replete with secluded dive spots and scented by a rich range of floral aromas, Tahiti is in many ways a quintessential yachting destination.
Refitted as recently as last year, guests will be amongst the first to sample the refreshing effects of her contemporary design work.
What’s more, by being on board SENSES, guests will have the opportunity to cruise to her sister islands in total comfort and style.
Equipped with a fantastic array of toys, and with jet-ski and JetLev instructors to hand, the yacht is perfectly suited for families and small parties looking to couple relaxation with action-packed fun.
Whilst SENSES provides exceptional space and furnishings for outdoor lounging, her interior is similarly accommodating for guests looking to unwind and enjoy their vacation on board a luxury yacht.
Recently refitted, the interior features a light colour palette suitably contrasted with warmly shaded furnishings and engaging artwork. In both the dining and social areas, this ambience sets a peaceful tone perfect for taking in the surroundings of Tahiti.
With so much on offer, guests will never be stuck for things to do when cruising to their next destination.
Time in her modern gym can be nicely balanced with time on the massage table, and hours spent taking in the sun at the beach club can be rounded off with a lengthy soak in the deck Jacuzzi.
Adventurously luxurious, SENSES is capable of delivering a truly unrivalled island charter experience
Not only does Tahiti provide a perfect destination for those looking to relax, it also caters for those after a little cultural exploration.
From coral reefs thriving with exotic marine life, to the rich cuisine options available at the boutique resorts, to the teeming local marketplace, there’s plenty to see and do in this prized location.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 14, the yacht provides an exceptional retreat after a day spent diving in the waters or getting amongst the bustling capital city of Papeete.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...