Replete with secluded dive spots and scented by a rich range of floral aromas, Tahiti is in many ways a quintessential yachting destination.
Refitted as recently as last year, guests will be amongst the first to sample the refreshing effects of her contemporary design work.
What’s more, by being on board SENSES, guests will have the opportunity to cruise to her sister islands in total comfort and style.
Equipped with a fantastic array of toys, and with jet-ski and JetLev instructors to hand, the yacht is perfectly suited for families and small parties looking to couple relaxation with action-packed fun.
Whilst SENSES provides exceptional space and furnishings for outdoor lounging, her interior is similarly accommodating for guests looking to unwind and enjoy their vacation on board a luxury yacht.
Recently refitted, the interior features a light colour palette suitably contrasted with warmly shaded furnishings and engaging artwork. In both the dining and social areas, this ambience sets a peaceful tone perfect for taking in the surroundings of Tahiti.
With so much on offer, guests will never be stuck for things to do when cruising to their next destination.
Time in her modern gym can be nicely balanced with time on the massage table, and hours spent taking in the sun at the beach club can be rounded off with a lengthy soak in the deck Jacuzzi.
Adventurously luxurious, SENSES is capable of delivering a truly unrivalled island charter experience
Not only does Tahiti provide a perfect destination for those looking to relax, it also caters for those after a little cultural exploration.
From coral reefs thriving with exotic marine life, to the rich cuisine options available at the boutique resorts, to the teeming local marketplace, there’s plenty to see and do in this prized location.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 14, the yacht provides an exceptional retreat after a day spent diving in the waters or getting amongst the bustling capital city of Papeete.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...